1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Want to finally introduce myself

Discussion in 'The Front Gate' started by NemesisSP, Jul 15, 2016.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. NemesisSP

NemesisSP Yevonite

I feel like I got off on the wrong foot with many of you and I want to start over, since I never actually said anything here.

Well, basically I admit I am a huge fan of Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts, but I do have criticisms about both series that I guess might seem like I'm not. And I know that a lot of people tend to be rubbed the wrong way by me, so I want to make a fresh start.

And first say I apologize to anyone who I might have made uncomfortable or been hostile towards. I can't promise I won't be giving you my full thoughts and such, but I will try and better explain myself and make it not feel like I'm being hostile to you.

2. Chocobocoholic

Chocobocoholic Yevonite

Hello :)

I'm sure we've all got some criticisms to make. Final Fantasy has so many iterations, people are bound to have different opinions and gripes in certain games.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!