1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Wassup my ninjas

Discussion in 'The Front Gate' started by Luxord, Jan 9, 2017.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Luxord

Luxord Stiltzkin's Apprentice

Hey all. I stumbled upon this site whilst google searching for the mognet central song to use as my ringtone. Being a long time FF fan I thought why not join. Im not a huge KH fan. I've only played as far as 358/2 days. I go by the name Luxord just because I'm a fan of the character. Luxord and I have similar characteristics also I like to gamble with the odds when it comes most things that requires decision making even IRL. Its kind of a habit I developed in the past. I used to be a problem gambler if you must know. I love to play cards especially RNG poker and I have fascination with time. Anyways I'll shut up now. A pleasure to make your acquaintance :) Catch me around the web under Luxord or MercMode. Let me know your from here.

Storm likes this.
  2. Lulcielid

Lulcielid Forest Owl

Welcome Sir. Luxord.

Speaking of gambling, liking card games and being a long time FF fan, imo Setzer was a more fiting name going by your description ;).

3. Luxord

Luxord Stiltzkin's Apprentice

Thanks for the welcome Lulcielid :) I thought of using Setzer but the name was already taken on some of the sites I use lol

4. Storm

Storm AVALANCHE Warrior

welcome there luxord, enjoy your stay

Luxord likes this.
  5. The GemiKnight

The GemiKnight PSICOM Soldier

Welcome aboard Luxord!

Luxord likes this.
Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!