We can actually switch characters in FFXV!

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Crystal Power

Keyblade Master
Nov 29, 2013
United States
I've apologized if I've come off strong in the past, it's never my intentions to offend or upset anyone on these forums, it's simply the way I make a point, it is not to offend or cause harm to anyone. We all have different opinions on here, this intentional form of hostility towards me is quite uncomfortable.

I do not understand you, insult my comprehension skills if you must, but I don't see what your original argument is. I want to switch characters as well simply for the novelty of it, but it's not my choice in gameplay. There are still advantages to having different party members even if you cannot control them, that was my point. This just seems to have elevated into trying to intentionally offend me and it's becoming off topic, so I think I'll end things here.

As I've said, it's never my intentions to offend anyone on these forums, I value everyone's opinions, and enjoy the discussion greatly.
Thank you very much for apologizing, you may have not intended it but some people are way to passionate when defending a game when someone just express a reason they are disappointed. I'm not trolling or hating as Final Fantasy is a wonderful series I love, then comes along this and when I say I don't like this new style of gameplay of only Noctis and auto commands and magic and people reply so rude, I've had to get with them too.

Though I don't want to come off that way, I just want to express my concerns and find a solution not be insulted. I guess that made me wrong as well for being like those people. I apologize too.

Crystal Power

Keyblade Master
Nov 29, 2013
United States
Yea, I'm starting not to care anymore either. I have another series that is filling that department for me now (Tales Series). And I'm gonna open up my options and try those other Jrpg's people are always talking about like Persona, and etc. Final Fantasy XV will just be a nice game to get down the road later I can play...