1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Weird graphical glitch on FFXV

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy Discussion' started by KingGibbon, Dec 31, 2016.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. KingGibbon

KingGibbon Stiltzkin's Apprentice

I am getting a weird graphical glitch most prominent when using Promptos technique piercer. Some weird colouring happens all over the screen. I have recorded it and put in on Youtube.

It also happens sometimes when I counter a move. Any ideas what I can do to fix this?

Thanks

2. Storm

Storm AVALANCHE Warrior

for me it once happened when using the Mark ability with Ignis (the same visual glitch that you're experiencing), but then it went back to normal; i really don't know how to help, try to unequip the ability?

3. KingGibbon

KingGibbon Stiltzkin's Apprentice

I think I got it once before and it stopped but now been getting it a lot more frequently when I use the counter and every time I use Piercer. No idea what the issue is. New PS4 so shouldn't think its dying like when my Xbox 360 started doing this sort of thing.

4. LeonBlade

LeonBlade Forest Owl Staff Member Moderator Site Staff

This graphical glitch happens for me all the time, it's just a graphical bug.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!