1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

What games are you playing now?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by gaiages, Sep 26, 2013.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Stealth

Stealth Red Wings Commander

I havent tried those yet either

2. yeah_93

yeah_93 AVALANCHE Warrior

Majora's Mask, definitely feels superior than Ocarina of Time. Will play Tales of Xillia when I finish.

Shinigami Frost likes this.
  3. Tsukiyomi

Tsukiyomi Red Wings Commander

Shadow Hearts from the New World now. I'm not used to playing a game without trophies pulling me in, feels nice.

Ehren likes this.
  4. Dollow

Dollow Yevonite

That the point of the game, its more less tells you "Get better, otherwise you suck at playing video games", I have like 5 hours into and I am still learning, but is not for everyone that's for sure.

I am still playing the Puppeteer on PS3 as I am trying to go for the platinum in the game.

5. Stealth

I am never addicted to trophies

6. Shinigami Frost

Shinigami Frost Balamb Garden Freshman

The Wife and I are both playing Grand Theft Auto V. (Taking turns, hehe). I'm about 50% though and loving it so far. It's a big step above IV.

Also engaging in nightly Halo 4 MP, mostly SWAT and Action Sack here lately.

Put Kingdom Hearts HD on hold for GTA, will pick that up again soon.

Tales of Xillia and Portal 2 Co-op are on the backburner as well.

I go back and forth. Ocarina of Time surely has the nostalgia factor for me, but the mask system and time mechanics of Majora's Mask are simply amazing...not to mention the general sense of dread during the whole game. Great game.

7. RyoonZ

RyoonZ Balamb Garden Freshman

Beaten GTA V, very satisfying game. Can't wait to play Rockstar's next open world game (Didn't like Max Payne). Currently playing Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix. I think this is the best HD Remaster I've seen.

8. Stealth

Playing Sen no Kiseki now. Its so damn good

9. Frei

Frei Yevonite UFFSite Veteran

Animal Crossing New Leaf, damn! Post your friend codes I wanna come shake your trees!! 3840-5598-5189!

Caius likes this.
  10. soup or mann

soup or mann Red Wings Commander UFFSite Veteran

Playing Sleeping Dogs and enjoying it very much so. Also playing Lost Odyssey again on 360 and Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus on Vita.

11. snow

snow Balamb Garden Freshman

Playing Etrian Odyssey 1 while waiting for my copy of EO IV...

Cannot wait.

soup or mann likes this.
  12. Caius

Caius PSICOM Soldier

Switching between KH 1.5 and FF XIV. Trying to plat the former (The whole thing before LR comes out is my goal), and the latter is just fantastic and takes up all of my time.

13. Tsukiyomi

Tsukiyomi Red Wings Commander

For a while I didn't care about trophies either, but a few months after my PS3 collection grew, I started enjoying collecting them, nice sense of self satisfaction and I would of never played certain genres/games without them.

14. Stealth

That I understand

15. Varnis

Varnis Yevonite

TOO MANY - To be short I'm causally playing FFXIV whenever I'm casually listening to a podcast on my PC, I'm streaming the games that I'm playing on my consoles, which lately has been Tales of Xillia, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix and Beyond: Two Souls (won't be streaming Beyond just yet).

and on my Xbox360 I've been streaming my good old Jet Set Radio Future from Xbox and whatever falls from my pile...probably start playing more Halo 4 when I get around to it, after I stream some Tales of Vesperia Perhaps.

EDIT: Oh yes and I forgot Blazblue CSE on my PS Vita and Kid Icarus, FE: Awakening, SMT IV and Devil Summoner Soul Hackers on my 3DS.

16. Sapientia

Sapientia ShinRa SOLDIER

FFXIV:ARR and FFXIII at this very moment.

17. Sapientia

Sapientia ShinRa SOLDIER

It will piss you off. A lot. It made me hate myself. xD
    Honestly, I didn't even feel like I'd accomplished anything when I finally finished it. That's just me, though.

18. fufatch

fufatch Balamb Garden Freshman

Right now I'm enjoyng my Kingdom Hearts experience must say that KH2.5 edition can't come soon enough. And while I'm not hanging around with Goofy and Donald I do what I can to be a criminal mastermind of Los Santos.
    This. Oh, how I wanted to love this game. It had almost everything - the mystery, the design and the lore. But it didn't value my comitment and time.

19. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

Currently playing Pokemon X & Y and Sonic: Lost World. Both pretty great in very different ways. Can't actually talk about the latter in detail yet!

Finished Beyond: Two Souls last week. Really disappointed, it sadly feels like a swing and a miss for me.

20. Omegaflare

Omegaflare Yevonite

After having currently replayed Tomb Raider Legend and Tomb Raider Anniversary, I am currently replaying Tomb Raider Underworld. Skipping all the treasures for now but then plan to go through each level again in Treasure Hunter mode to focus on obtaining them.

I already platinumed all three games so I dont have to worry about trophies. Personally I am not a "Trophy Whore" and I dont play games solely for trophies as those who have like 50 platinum trophies or something, but if I have completed a game for story, then I always like to obtain as many trophies as possible and go for the platinum. Sometimes however getting a platinum is just way too hard and I can determine pretty early if I will be able to get platinum or not. If I know I can do it, then I´ll definitely put in all the work thats necessary and dont give up when it becomes challenging but if I know from the get go its too tough, I´ll just try to obtain as many as possible.

That being said, trophies are a great motivating bonus for me that immensely add to to replay value and longtime fun with a game but they are never nor will they be my primary reason for playing a game. When I play a game for the first time, I almost dont pay attention to trophies at all. Thats all post-story fun for me. I will never be a player who will have like 50 platinum trophies and be Lv. 40 or something but I still feel pretty good for having 9 platinum ones under my belt ;) I especially try to platinum the games that I love the most.

My platinum trophies so far are Tomb Raider Legend, Tomb Raider Anniversary, Tomb Raider Underworld, God of War, God of War II, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil 6 and Tekken Tag Tournament 2.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!