1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

What games are you playing now?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by gaiages, Sep 26, 2013.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Lulcielid

Lulcielid Forest Owl

Playing The Last of US (PS3) since last Sunday, ABOUT 1-2 hours per day. My progress so far:
    Just cleared the first hunters encounter in at the beginning of Pittsburgh Financial District.
    The game has a good balance of resources, enough to pass have an easy time in certain encounters but not enough to chesse throught them.
    The only thing that's burning me right now is that at times how you clear certain zones feels repetitive.

2. Jubileus

Jubileus Sphere Hunter

Persona 5. It's my first Persona game and it truly is excellent. I'm hooked.

Playing Zelda BOTW on the side when the TV is occupied. Finished the main story and trying to finish it 100%.

3. Shin Kazama

Shin Kazama ShinRa SOLDIER UFFSite Veteran

I've been playing through Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection. It's an unpopular opinion, but the first Uncharted is probably my favorite in the series. Not sure if it's just nostalgia or aspects of the game that I like so much. I've also been going through Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 on PS4. I've lost count now on how many times I've played the first KH game.

Other than that I've been playing a lot of Super Smash Bros on WiiU. I feel kind of bad how much I've neglected this game since it came out. Due to the fact that almost none of my friends irl own/owned a WiiU, it has sort of pressured me to go to Street Fighter, Guilty Gear and other fighters instead of spending time with SSB. I mean, I've always loved all of those, but there was a time when I was actually good at Smash as well.

4. Lulcielid

Lulcielid Forest Owl

[​IMG]
    After 5 days and 13 hours, I finished The Last of Us for the first time. It was pretty good.

Lite Review:

+ It was a well balanced survival game.
    + Good sound design.
    + Good use of linear progession and linear levels.
    + Good use of violence.
    + Winter Level
    +/- Joel & Ellie didn't have as much interaction as I would have liked.
    - "Terrible shit happens" trope gets overused.
    - The first hour is a drag to play.
    - They could have being a bit more creative with the Zombie apocalypse tropes.

8/10

Nova likes this.
  5. Zero

Zero Red Wings Commander UFFSite Veteran

Playing mostly Pokemon Sun lately but I've also started Dragon Ball Xenoverse and have been replaying LittleBigPlanet.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!