1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

What is your Favorite KH game?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Discussion' started by Stealth, Sep 26, 2013.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. ScienceNonfiction

ScienceNonfiction ShinRa SOLDIER

Yeah. =) Playing RPGs with someone is actually very fun. It's great being able to share the story with someone. Kinda sad that I don't play games with my cousin anymore. We used to have a lot of fun.

Anyway, back on topic, my favorite KH is II. Felt like it had tons of content and I also thought the story threads that started in CoM and the first game were wrapped up nicely. And the combat was great, of course.

2. Kaii

Kaii Red Wings Commander Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

I really agree with the OP. I was sure that I would hate CoM because I normally hate card-based battle systems, but it was great! The battle system was fast-paced and innovative; it somehow managed to maintain the fun and speed of the original while adding in a deck-building strategy element.

I also agree with a lot of people about KH2, but probably for different reasons than most -- I actually really liked Roxas as a protagonist! I loved the beginning of the game.

That said, the original KH will just always be my favorite. It was just so refreshing and original when it came out and it still manages to have the most complex and well-developed worlds of the whole series.

3. KOKAYI5

KOKAYI5 Red Wings Commander

I used to talk about games and get into the plot with my siblings. Once they got lot of friend and discovered Facebook and Tumblr, I was ignored. Now I play everything but KH and FFs alone.

My favorite KH games. KH2 followed by KH1 and BBS tied.

4. Wazi the pa

Wazi the pa Samurai Legend Moderator Site Staff

You're in luck considering your favorite KH games are coming back remastered and the Final Mix version. :D

5. KOKAYI5

KOKAYI5 Red Wings Commander

Yeah, I got KH1.5 was actually fun even though I beat KH1 originally 3 times. And RECoM once. But My system's harddrive gave out while I was in The End of the World training and gathering synth items. So I'll just wait for 2.5 and redo BBS.

6. Wazi the pa

Wazi the pa Samurai Legend Moderator Site Staff

Oh man..... the loss of progression. I feel for you. One time, a cousin of mine gave me a copy of Kingdom Hearts Final Mix for the Playstation 2. Obviously, I had to play it for all the additional content regardless if I will be experienced from what I played through the original game. For months I was grinding to get to a high level enough to fight against the secret boss. Unfortunately, my memory card was internally damaged and all of its data stored in it was corrupted.

The fear of losing progression hunts us all..... You are not alone.

KOKAYI5 likes this.
Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!