1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

What systems do you own?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by Stealth, Sep 26, 2013.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Stealth

Stealth Red Wings Commander

I thought this thread would be a good way to get some pictures up, talk about different systems we own, want to own, wish we could own.

The systems in these pictures are my mains. The ones I go back to all the time. I love gaming. Its my passion. Its only natural I have as many ways to game as I can.

http://imgur.com/a/QG9y2/all

Last edited: Sep 26, 2013
  2. Ehren

Ehren The Sunflower Knight Moderator Site Staff

Most of my systems are either packed up for my move or have been given to my soon-to-be-ex-roommate over the years, but I might be able to take a picture of my gaming shelf at some point. (If I can find the damn camera) I don't own a PS Vita, a 3DS, or an original XBox but between my roommate we have every other system I can think of. We even have two NESes!

3. Stealth

We have quite the bromance going on right now. If you want to listen to one thing, and only one thing I will ever say on this forum. If you have the financial means. Buy a 3ds for only you. I cannot share mine now as its surgically grafted to my dominant gaming hand!

I also have 2 NES's. The original model and the 101.

4. Ehren

I believe both of ours are the 101, but I'd have to check. I'm actually getting a 3DS in a few weeks as a late birthday present though, so no worries! After I move I will gain access to Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time HD, Fire Emblem, Pokemon X, Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance (which I've already played but am happy to again), and Catslevania Lords of Shadow: Mirror of Fate. When I have the money I fully intend to pick up Rune Factory 4, as well as saving money for Bravely Default.

On the PSP score, when I get my PSP fixed I will be able to play Final Fantasies I-IX on it again. I am going to start VII over again for my Playthrough articles for Nova Crystallis, and this time I think I'll leave the names as default.

Are there any PSP or 3DS games you would recommend specifically?

5. Stealth

Do you have access to a DS? Because if not. I can recommend that to go with your 3DS.

5 PSP recommendations
    ZHP
    FF Crisis Core
    Gungir
    Growlanser IV
    Persona IS

5 3DS recommentations
    Fire Emblem (You know)
    KH (You know again)
    OOT (you know double again)
    Etrian IV
    SMT IV

Do not get Lord of shadow. Its pretty bad ( I am being kind, its very bad)

6. Ehren

Well, I've got Crisis Core and I'll look into the others on the PSP when I get a chance.

As for the 3DS suggestions, I intended on getting Etrian Odyssey eventually (Both IV and the new Millenium Girl title). I have not as of yet played enough of SMT to get IV unless it is a one-shot, as I have not had access to the games previously. I will not be purchasing Lords of Shadow MoF, but my new roommate already owns it so I will struggle through it in order to get the story bridge I'll need for LoS2 whenever it finally releases.

Aside from the 3DS, do you have a console you tend to play more than your others?

7. Stealth

You can play SMT IV without playing the others. I get so many twitter responses saying just that.

I play tons of PS2 backlog stuff (PS3 too), Love my Wii u, I go to the psp daily too.

Ehren likes this.
  8. RyoonZ

RyoonZ Balamb Garden Freshman

All PlayStation system except PS4 of course. Broken NES, Broken GBA and a 3DS.

Ehren likes this.
  9. Sapientia

Sapientia ShinRa SOLDIER

PS2, PS3 (though my friend and I swap out for it, so...), X360, and old gaming PC. Wish I had a PS3 for myself (so buying one for LR JP though), and I'm definitely getting a PS4.

Ehren likes this.
  10. Ehren

Good to know! Is it the same with Growlanser and Persona? My friend bought me Person 3 on the PSN and has been trying to make me play it, but I've been looking for the first two.

11. Tsukiyomi

Tsukiyomi Red Wings Commander

I'm a big sony fan but I own a xbox 360 along with my PS3 and PS Vita. The only reason I own a 360 is so I can play Left 4 Dead which I wish would get a PS3 port. I also want a 3DS badly so I can play Dream Drop Distance.

12. Stealth

Growlanser has connections with the first 3 entries.

Persona 1 and 2 are sort of linked

13. Shinigami Frost

Shinigami Frost Balamb Garden Freshman

I own a PS3 (Super Slim) , PS2 (Slim) and a Xbox 360 (S). Also have a Laptop, Desktop and and iPhone 4s but I don't game on those.

Sold off all my other stuff last year: Atari 400, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii #1, Wii #2, PS3 #1 (Slim), PS2 (Phat), Xbox, Xbox 360 (Pro), Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, and PSP.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2013
  14. Stealth

very nice dude

15. Chaos

Chaos PSICOM Soldier

NES, SNES, N64 (broken), Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advanced SP (battery is dying though), PS1, PS2, PS3, PSP, Xbox, Xbox 360.

and... an alienware PC. I know, I know I should be punished for buying something so overpriced, but it's got a light up case and I can change the colors! ^3^.

16. gaiages

gaiages :< Moderator Site Staff

Let's see... I have a 360 (fat Elite), PS3 (fat... er, I dunno, it's not BC), Wii U (deluxe), 3DS (Zelda edition), PSP (silver 3000), DS Lite (red/black, has dead pixels), 2 PS2s (a fat one, and a new thin one for when the fatty finally craps out), GameCube (silver), and GBA SP (Black w/ enhanced backlight).

I'll probably pick up a Retron 5 when it comes out for my retro gaming fix so I don't have to break my wallet catching up console wise.

17. Stealth

you know, calling your PS3 fat is pretty bad for its self esteem :(

18. gaiages

gaiages :< Moderator Site Staff

That might explain why it froze up on me twice today--It was getting revenge for all the names I called it xD

19. Stealth

oh, that is bad.

I still have my original launch 60gb full BC model and I am afraid it can die at any time

20. Dollow

Dollow Yevonite

System that I still own is a JVC XEye (a SEGA CD) an original Genesis, N64, PS1, PS2, Gamecube, Ps3, PSP, DS, and a PSVita. That is me on consoles.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!