1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

What were the hardest Gummi Ship missions in KH1 FM for you?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Discussion' started by Tsukiyomi, Sep 26, 2013.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Tsukiyomi

Tsukiyomi Red Wings Commander

I've been attempting to finish these for my plat in the ReMix collection, and I am having a heck of a time,

I just finished Atantica 3 which was driving me crazy, I only need Traverse Town 3 and Hallow Bastion 3, both involve taking no damage.

I think those 3, along with Atlantica 2, are the most difficult in general. Even the 3 End of the World missions were easier for me. So everyone, share your tales of woe.

2. Ehren

Ehren The Sunflower Knight Moderator Site Staff

To be perfectly honest I've been avoiding the Gummi Ship missions because of how abysmally bad I am at the original system. I was soooo much better at KHII's gummis.

I think I've got two done in Halloween town and one done for Wonderland?

Tsukiyomi likes this.
  3. Tsukiyomi

Oh yeah the gummi ship segments in KH2 are vastly superior, I know I spent 4 hours total creating ships and playing through the levels.

Ehren likes this.
  4. Ehren

So, what are the goals of these missions that are giving you trouble?

5. Tsukiyomi

Traverse Town- start from Hollow Bastion with no dmg and no score, shields are prohibited.

Hollow Bastion- Use haste2 gummi 10 times with no dmg, shields are prohibited

6. Ehren

Holy CRAP. Now, is it ACTUALLY take no damage or is it end with full life?

7. Tsukiyomi

I'm not sure about that. You're talking about the full life cockpit right? Or maybe the transform gummi works.... just something to make these missions bearable!

8. Ehren

Whoops, I meant with a full Armor gauge which is basically your HP/Life bar. That sounds super intense. You'd basically have to fuel your ship with as much Speed and maneuverability as you could attach, then put on Haste gummis so you could try and speed your way through. I am NOT looking forward to that.

9. BoN

BoN Yevonite

I choose Traverse Town Mission 3. I had replay this mission again and again for 52 times until i got pass.

I found that many mission would be much easier if you play in easy mode, because in proud mode your gummi ship isn't different to a piece of cake.

This is my clip when i played this mission in japanese 1.5 ReMix. I hope it would be useful.

Ehren likes this.
  10. Tsukiyomi

Yeah it's ridiculous, and my hands have been aching since I cleared the Atlantica missions, which is why I haven't tried those 2 yet.

Sapientia and Ehren like this.
  11. Ehren

I had a dream last night that I was able to attach 25 Meteor/Comet gummies and that I just blew everything in the stage up with lasers. Including the unbreakable objects, and then I hit Wonderland and it turned into Halloween Town.

Tea is a hell of a drug.

Sapientia and BoN like this.
  12. Nikolasvanitas

Nikolasvanitas PSICOM Soldier

This is probably the hardest gummi ship mission i have ever tried,it took me so many hours to complete just so that i can get the trophy

Sapientia likes this.
  13. Tsukiyomi

Been trying Traverse Town 3 for the past hour. I don't think I ever shook with rage before. End of the World 1 was easier because there werent any obstacles that you had to fly into a VERY TINY window to avoid. If I ever find the gummi ship mission designer...they are gonna get a very brutal verbal assault.

Sapientia and BoN like this.
  14. Ehren

Why just assault verbally when you can go straight for Thundaga? Shock their uncaring pants off!

Sapientia, BoN and Tsukiyomi like this.
  15. Sapientia

Sapientia ShinRa SOLDIER

Gummy ship levels are the bane of my existence in the KH world. Chip and Dale can suck it for all I care, I've spent too many hours praying to my controller on a 100% run and screaming the next hour. XD
    I bow down to anyone who goes through these things flawlessly.

16. soup or mann

soup or mann Red Wings Commander UFFSite Veteran

I remember Atlantica being very hard. I own Kingdom Hearts 1.5 but I haven't started playing it yet. I may do that tomorrow.

17. Tsukiyomi

Atlantica should burn in hell, and take its gummi ship missions with it. Looking at you KH2 Atlantica.

Ehren likes this.
  18. Caius

Caius PSICOM Soldier

I'm glad I restarted my 100% playthrough on beginner. (I still plan on finishing proud, just for the trophy, but I don't want to screw with proud mode anymore. It's a big pain in my rear end.) I didn't even start the gummi missions yet, honestly. If I'm correct, the gummi missions are also considerable easier in that mode? *looks at Wiki*

Well, that'll make things considerably easier. Now just to get a hold of a drill...

Ehren likes this.
  19. Tsukiyomi

I assumed it mean the thunder gummi, cause the only drill I know of is the decorative one.

20. Ehren

Huh. Well, I guess I'll be switching to an Easy Mode playthrough as soon as I've finished the game on Proud Mode. Can anybody confirm that it's the Thunder gummi, or do I actually have to ram into stuff? That sounds pretty dangerous and like it will definitely do damage to the ship.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!