What will Final Fantasy XV vocal theme be???

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Final Fantasy XV vocal theme?

• It will remain Somnus

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • They will replace Somnus

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • They'll pull a Lightning Returns on us

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Crystal Power

Keyblade Master
Nov 29, 2013
United States
Okay, I'm seriously starting to hope they create a more traditional vocal theme song.

Allow Somnus to be the game main theme, just as "Zanarkand" is Final Fantasy X Main Theme, but Suteki Da Ne is the the Vocal Theme. What do you all think about that????

Sorry Sci, like Leena says, I think she's a good person but is against the party so that makes her an antagonist. I don't think given her personality there's any chance of her being the type that goes last boss on you. But since she has the same powers at Noct, she'll likely be hard to beat. But mark my words, when she joins, the two of them will be a great duo.
Well, that's if she joins. Unless you don't mean as a player character but I believe it was said by Nomura it would be difficult at this point to add a female player character. That was said last year. I honestly hope they change that and make her playable and with some other female characters. I'd really like a more diverse cast of player characters.

yeah_93

Warrior of Light
Sep 27, 2013
Venezuela
Okay, I'm seriously starting to hope they create a more traditional vocal theme song.

Allow Somnus to be the game main theme, just as "Zanarkand" is Final Fantasy X Main Theme, but Suteki Da Ne is the the Vocal Theme. What do you all think about that????
No thanks. Traditional vocal themes were never my cup of tea.

May 26, 2014
KOKAYI5 said:
Sorry Sci, like Leena says, I think she's a good person but is against the party so that makes her an antagonist. I don't think given her personality there's any chance of her being the type that goes last boss on you.
Yeah, that makes sense.

Crystal Power said:

Nah. I'm more in the "Somnus and only Somnus" camp. It just seems to fit so well.

Crystal Power

Keyblade Master
Nov 29, 2013
United States
No thanks. Traditional vocal themes were never my cup of tea.
Nah. I'm more in the "Somnus and only Somnus" camp. It just seems to fit so well.
I always really love the traditional vocal theme song's but Final fantasy XV do look very different than previous titles, perhaps one just wouldn't fit. Unless it's more of a sad ballad, and not a love one, as they usually are...

I agree. I want a few women in the crew too. Especially since some people, likely Cor, will die.
Yea thank you, If one of the player characters as it is die, It just not diverse enough. Last time it was so limited with your options of playable characters was Final Fantasy V, Not including sequels like X-2 or XIII-2.

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
May 28, 2014
VIRGINIA
www.behance.net
I can understand limited character choices at the start of the game. But I don't want who I can use to be locked until 70% of the game is over. I want the whole diverse cast of 15 to be around and playable by 40% of the game is done.

Squirrel Emperor

Nuts
Sep 26, 2013
I don't know about you guys but this game could seriously use some Rage Against the Machine! Noctis has been waiting patiently for over 8 years now and I imagine he has ton of shit he wants to UNLEASH!

UNKLE

Red Wings Commander
Oct 26, 2013
The vocal themes do really well promotionally in Japan, so I'd imagine there'll be a more typical theme, even if Somnus is the main driving force of the game's OST.

I hope that if this is the case they actually localize the song for the West rather than just licensing something equivalent as with FF13 and Leona Lewis.
Why Leona lewis was pretty good for me...hehe

well I hope its remain the Somnus but who knows maybe they changed it I hope not.