What XV franchise have you pre-ordered

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Rin

Reformed
Apr 11, 2015
In the UK. GAME (I think that's the name of the retailer? Not sure) has the King's Tale bonus. Not sure about other countries in Europe.

Solid Sora

Red Wings Commander
Feb 11, 2015
Egypt
Ultimate Collector's Edition + Official Guide Hardcover.

Will probably buy the Day 1 edition also since games leak here weeks early.

Galthena

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Jul 20, 2016
Brazil
Deluxe Edition + Standart Official Guide

In my case, this is complicated because I live in Brazil so I pay with BRL, and the Deluxe Edition costs R$300,00. As I want to have the Blu-ray of Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV and not only watch the movie on streaming, if I want to pay less I have to but this version because here the normal version of the game costs R$260,00 and the movie alone will cost more than R$60,00. Making the calculations will cost less the Deluxe Editon and the money that will be left will be suficient to buy the Standart Edition of the guide to help me.

When the King's Tale becomes available on the PSN I will buy it.

Shin Kazama

Sphere Hunter
UFFSite Veteran
Oct 30, 2013
I got the UCE from Square's shop and I also pre-ordered the HC guide book from Gamestop... as well as the standard edition game (for A King's Tale, but I'll return the game after I redeem the code).

Shin Kazama

Sphere Hunter
UFFSite Veteran
Oct 30, 2013
A Kings Tale is retailer exclusive DLC so no, it doesn't come with it. You think it would have done though with the price of it!
Agreed. As much as the UCE is, it should've been included. But I guess Gamestop had to cut a deal with Square to give people at least some incentive to buy it from them. Especially since you can get the standard or limited edition for 20% off via Amazon Prime.

Noktis.Ouji

PSICOM Soldier
Jul 16, 2016
As for Kings tale:
Gamestop for US
Game for UK
there is a third retailer I forgot what is was, a player in Brazil have mentioned it.

heartimecia

Balamb Garden Freshman
Feb 2, 2016
Florida
Question for those who have ordered online from the NA SE store before: I've heard that if you pick two day shipping, the game gets to you on the release date. Is that accurate for everyone, or at least most people? I picked two day shipping because it's all pretty expensive and I've been told that it should get to me on the release date because SE ships things early, but I'm not sure.

Kunika

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Aug 10, 2016
I preordered through the PS4 store, standard edition. Easiest for me considering to where I'm living.

By the way, just found this article. Might be good for those who haven't preorder the game yet.

Last edited:

Flash Over

Chocobo Knight
Mar 7, 2015
NL, Canada
I've got the UCE as well as the PSN premium edition, since customs will more than likely have my UCE on hold for weeks and I didn't get a copy until the additional 10,000 copies that are probably going to ship late anyway

NemesisSP

ShinRa SOLDIER
Dec 1, 2013
I have only pre-ordered the deluxe edition of FFXV. I'm honestly not too interested in anything else but the game and Kingsglaive, as well as the music for them. If the game is supposed to be as self-contained as claimed despite the multimedia approach, I think these two are more than enough. Plus, while I liked some things about Brotherhood, I don't feel like it's all that worth watching. Indeed, the only thing that I found worth it for Brotherhood was Prompto's character development, but even then it's not exactly high on my priority list.

heartimecia

Balamb Garden Freshman
Feb 2, 2016
Florida
Canceled my pre-order of the UCE a couple of days ago and bought the Digital Premium Edition yesterday. <3 Pre-download 2 days before the game comes out, unlocks at midnight so I can immediately play, and brings the season pass with plenty of bonuses...I love it.