1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

What's your favorite boss/monster fight? Potential full spoilers.

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XV - Spoiler Discussion' started by TwoDotsO, Dec 16, 2016.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. TwoDotsO

TwoDotsO PSICOM Soldier

Let's get a conversation going for the fights in the game, specifically regarding what everyone's favorite fight is. Whether it's a boss or simply a random monster, let's hear it.

I personally love the "samurai" enemies, specifically Ayakashi. Their designs, animations as well as the way the fights against them generally goes. Just amazingly badass.

2. Jubileus

Jubileus AVALANCHE Warrior

Concept wise I thought the Leviathan set piece was awesome. Sure the camera was messy and it was kinda chaotic but I still loved it all the same.

When she starts summoning hurricanes that was badass.

Ifrit was a pretty cool battle too. Don't get me started on the music. Epic stuff.

3. Storm

Storm AVALANCHE Warrior

aranea and ifrit comes to mind instantly.

ravus is up there too.

4. Jubileus

Jubileus AVALANCHE Warrior

Ravus' boss theme was sick. Made the fight all the more fun to play.

Aranea was quite the nifty fighter. She kept dodging my attacks and the aerial stuff was great to watch.

Storm likes this.
Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!