1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

WILD ARMS 6?

Discussion in 'RPG Discussion' started by KOKAYI5, Jun 10, 2014.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. KOKAYI5

KOKAYI5 Red Wings Commander

Been some rumors that Media Vision gain a lot of funding after the success of their mobile games (the Chaos Rings games). Now with that money, as the rumors go, say that they'll be able to finally make a Wild ARMs 6. If this is true, how would yall like it to play out? What gameplay style? What system? Do you even believe the rumors?

I'd want it on PS4 (needs more RPGs and is still new) and I'd like it to play like Wild ARMs 3 did (with jogging around as they fight, but with lots of unique skills only each character can do). Maybe have the plot be a wild western based off the trouble Asians had getting work in the frontier but reworked to be fantasy story.

2. Prince Naphtali

Prince Naphtali PSICOM Soldier

If it is true then i would want it to connect all of the games together. Bring back WA2 or WA4' gameplay, or perhaps action/fighting the enemies on screen without screen breaks/change. System? Obviously PS4. want to see more of Filgaia, Anastasia, and ARMS

3. KOKAYI5

KOKAYI5 Red Wings Commander

I can't argue with that. Sounds good. Maybe it'd even be a crazy action-RPG with a party system. Or maybe have battle be sometimes like WA4 and 5 and soemtimes like 3's. Depending on the boss or area. Maybe even a tactics part during a war.

Prince Naphtali likes this.
Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!