1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Worlds that should be in Kingdom Hearts III. Whats yours?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Discussion' started by Wazi the pa, Apr 24, 2014.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Wazi the pa

Wazi the pa Samurai Legend Moderator Site Staff

Alright, first and foremost, Star Wars and Marvel SHOULD NOT BE in Kingdom Hearts.
    It was not made my Disney, so making the two franchise to 'fit in' Kingdom Hearts would be a bad idea since they are the more serious and less comedic kind and does have that 'Disney' magic like what the Disney movies have.
    Overall, no Marvel and Star Wars in Kingdom Hearts.... AT ALL.

Now back to my list of worlds I want in Kingdom Hearts III:

-Atlantis the Lost Empire (With Michael J Fox as Milo Thatch. Plus its my all time favorite Disney movie. I can just imagine so many things what Nomura can do with using Atlantis in KH.)

-Treasure Planet (For the Love of God, its high time this happens!)

-Monsters Inc. (My favorite Pixar movie. It would be awesome if they can put in the Monsters University Story in too!)

-Toy Story (Start with the first movie story and if so, make it available in KHIV and KHV to visit in to continue the Toy Story story up til Toy Story 3. Imagine fighting Sid, the Prospector or Even Latso!)

- Lilo & Stitch Continuation after Birth By Sleep story (Maybe because the story takes place on Hawaii, Earth and mixing that into KH might not be the best idea, but who knows. Nonetheless I want it to happen.)

- Emperors New Groove (Bring. It. On.)

Well thats my list, Im sure some worlds from the past Kingdom hearts game will make a return.

What do you think of my list? Whats your list of Worlds you fancy to be in Kingdom Hearts III?

Kaii likes this.
  2. Tornak

Tornak ShinRa SOLDIER

Both Atlantis and Treasure Planet should be a must, although unfortunately they are not very popular (afaik).

I'd love to see a Frozen world. Not because I like the movie (I do, although I think it is a bit overrated), but because I loved the artistic design of it (mainly the world, really beautiful), and that shader technology could translate really well into a snow world.

And yes, no Marvel or SW, pls.

3. KOKAYI5

KOKAYI5 Red Wings Commander

I want Treasure Planet.... BAD! Real bad!
    No Marvel, no SW..... But maybe Miyazaki films like Spirited Away would be good.

4. ScienceNonfiction

ScienceNonfiction ShinRa SOLDIER

Agreed, Treasure Planet is one I've wanted to see for quite some time now. And I've wanted to see another Lilo & Stitch world since Birth by Sleep.

Really hoping they do another Fantasia world too.

KOKAYI5 likes this.
  5. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

The more I think about Marvel and Star Wars, the more I'm not 100% I'd actually want them - more so for Star Wars. I say this purely because I always feel the live-action stuff looks weirdly out of place - POTC always felt off to me. Then again, Tron did not, so...

Wazi the pa likes this.
  6. Tornak

Tornak ShinRa SOLDIER

That's what I think too: Tron kinda fitted because it was weird, unique and 'unrealistic' enough, but even if I liked Port Royal, that felt weird as hell.

BTW, I don't know if it's been revisited lately (I have yet to play BBS, Coded and 3D, I'm planning to buy the remasters), but I'd love a return of Traverse Town and Peter Pan's world.

Traverse Town is really comfy and beautiful (much more than Twilight Town imho) and Neverland had great aesthetics and possibilities in terms of gameplay and story.

7. ScienceNonfiction

Birth by Sleep's rendition of Neverland was great and DDD really expands on Traverse Town.

Wazi the pa likes this.
  8. KOKAYI5

No one onboard for adding Miyazaki films to KH universe? I still say Spirited Away would be great for KH games. Although most his films have no big deal villains.

9. Wazi the pa

I feel like spirited away should stay as a movie and nothing else. Spirited Aways resides within the Studio Ghibli and Miyazaki's universe and I would like to see to kept that way.

If it does appear in Kingdom Hearts III, I will be open minded and appreciate that its there nonetheless.

ChronoRiskbreaker likes this.
  10. Wazi the pa

I would kill to see Traverse Town appearing in Kingdom Hearts III.... Whenever the world itself wakes up and is no longer part of the sleeping worlds.

11. ScienceNonfiction

Y'know, I'm not even sure if Disney can hand Ghibli movies over to Square Enix. As far as I know, Disney only distributes Ghibli movies in English. I don't think it owns any part of Ghibli.

Hate to be such a Debbie Downer, but yeah...

12. KOKAYI5

Fair enough. I understand, it's ok. I really just wanted to see that happen because I'd like to see Sora in a kimono fighting No-Face or demons. And really, this late in the series it'd likely be better to focus on Disney movies that have yet to get fully in the game.

I still really want Black Caldron and the Sword in the Stone to be fully added to the universe. Imagine that fight with Mad Madame Mim! She'd be shapeshifting as Sora kept hitting her with spells, and sometimes he's change him into things and you'd still have to keep fighting on.

Wazi the pa likes this.
  13. ScienceNonfiction

Hmm, The Black Cauldron. Don't know how many people still remember that one. I remember watching the trailers as a really little kid and being too scared to actually watch the movie. I heard it was one of Disney's least successful movies too, and I'd actually been meaning to watch it. So yeah, it would be pretty cool if they added something medieval!

Also, I'd be ok with a TWEWY world. If I remember correctly,
    Sora and Riku promised Neku and co. that they'd visit Shibuya in DDD.

14. Wazi the pa

You could say that the Kingdom Hearts Story always had dark elements to represent the darkness itself and using content from The Black Cauldron would be a tremendous boon to better illustrate the darkness and enemies.

Recall back in the first Kingdom Hearts game or DDD, the boss Chernabog which came out of Fantasia looked terrifying and powerful.

15. Kaimi

Kaimi Yevonite

I want an Enchanted world to appear: it would be so much appropiate considering how Sora and Giselle are so similar (at least I think they are) and it would be fun to see them teaching Robert on how to be more open-minded and lighthearted. I'm also yearning for a Pocahontas world which I really like and John Smith and Governor Ratcliffe would suit the "light vs. darkness" KH-prevalent theme well.

16. KOKAYI5

Exactly! Black Cauldron and Sword in the Stone would show a dark side of KH now that Nightmare before Christmas has been done a lot and doesn't need to be used again. Both villains of those "worlds" are dark and twisted. And could easily stand toe to toe with Malificent. And both were EXTREMELY well animated. The only thing is I guess they're only gonna do Disney stuff that was really good at making money. That's why Treasure Planet still isn't mentioned in KH games.

17. Wazi the pa

The concept will fit but remember a large majority of the movie is live action. Not to mention that the movie ties two different worlds from the cartoon realm to.... I believe New york? In which case, the chances of that making an appearance to Kingdom Hearts III is doubtful

18. Wazi the pa

Treasure Planet has been sitting on the side bench for FAR too long. Its about time we see it for Kingdom Hearts. The concept fits so well considering most of the adventure taken place in the movie IS in space.

ChronoRiskbreaker and KOKAYI5 like this.
  19. Loki Darkstrom

Loki Darkstrom Yevonite

Call me a same old same old dreamer, but I see that Frozen's story and world will make a fine addition to the story. It all depends on stories that these worlds give out I guess, not only new worlds but they should also expand more on the other worlds they already have along the road. Maleficent is also possible since she herself is somewhat of a antagonist in the KINGDOM HEARTS franchise. Princess and the Frog, although it is a wonder how Tiana is gonna fit into this. A Pixar film or two can come into play such as Up or perhaps Brave.

20. KOKAYI5

Maleficent makes sense, show her "past" before finally killing her off for good. But I can't get down with pixar films and princess and the frog. Frozen maybe. To me, as deep as we are into KH games, the non-disney stories are the more compelling ones. I don't play KH games to play thru disney storylines. I play KH games because I love the Square characters (Sora, Riku, Axel, Xemnas, etc). And I'm enthralled in the plot and wanting to know what's gonna come next. With Disney stuff you get the plot of a story you already know just tweeked a little with Sora added. Are the disney world fun, yes! But I think we need more original worlds. What if they did a get with 5 Dsiney worlds and 5 original world (but no repeating Radiant Garden or Traverse Town or any seen so far)? I'd love that.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!