1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Worlds that should be in Kingdom Hearts III. Whats yours?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Discussion' started by Wazi the pa, Apr 24, 2014.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Wazi the pa

Wazi the pa Samurai Legend Moderator Site Staff

I'm thinking Princess and the Frog would be amazing in Kingdom Hearts. Think bout the villian, The Shadow Man (his nickname). His powers very relate to the darkness and like I believe at one when the shadows were close to getting Diana, Ray was fighting back the shadow using his Firefly 'light'. The first time I saw that scene in the movie, I immediately said "This should be in Kingdom Hearts".

2. Wazi the pa

There's not nothing to say much about Frozen, everybody on the internet wants to see it in Kingdom Hearts III. Heck, someone even fan-made a battle theme for Frozen in Kingdom Hearts III:

3. Tani

Tani Yevonite

Somehow, i just get this really bad feeling about Frozen being in Kingdom Hearts 3. Of course i wouldn't know, but if you asked me, i think it's just too cute to be in a game like this, but then again we've seen many cute worlds in the games. But i did many times feel Sora out of place in the stories of some worlds, and i can bet i can get this feeling again if Frozen ends up in KH3.

4. KOKAYI5

KOKAYI5 Red Wings Commander

Too cute? Most people say KH alone is too cute even when the Disney characters aren't on the screen. But I do agree, at this point, KH's original characters could stand on their own. The story revolves around a lot of non-Disney stuff. That's why I'm glad Nomura is doing 15. It's the only way we get KH badassity without Disney. I love the KH games, and some Disney chara I love to death. But over the years, I grew to see Sora and the other original KH characters as heroes in their own right.

Tani likes this.
  5. Tani

Tani Yevonite

I agree we all needed that way to see the badass action without Disney, thankfully if FFXV isn't a joke (Kidding!) then we'll get that. I would actually like an original game of Kingdom Hearts without Disney being a part of it, Hey we didn't need Donald and Goofy anyway (KH3D) plus there are many original characters of Kingdom Hearts now, it wont be tough to get a game not involving any of the Disney worlds in it because as you say, Sora and the others are being seen heroes in their own right :)

6. KOKAYI5

Disney world to me were always fun to run thru and I treated them like sidequests to expand on how the characters have grown, not just Sora. As you went thru the world helping people, Sora got cockier, more powerful, and so did Goofy and Donald. But also, Riku would be making moves in the shadows and you'd see what was going on behind the scenes. I'm interested to see what KH3 is really gonna be like. A RPGFan reviewer said the KH2 sealed the KH series' fate. Stating that as fun as KH2 was it'd be extremely hard to top it in gameplay and story. Just the last world alone reached an epic height more RPGs and Action RPGs never touch.

Tani likes this.
  7. Tani

Tani Yevonite

Well at that point of time i agree, i don't think in terms of story and gameplay it is extremely difficult to surpass on the PS2 but now that we have the PS4, things changed and with proof we have KH3D which was even more fun in terms of gameplay. My point being, that was not the pinnacle. I'm pretty sure KH3 is going to be even crazier and i hope the boss battle is even more fun than the boss battle in KH2.
    Oh yeah i also wish for a crazy battle with Sephiroth in it xD

KOKAYI5 likes this.
  8. KOKAYI5

Agreed. I'd like to add a hidden boss with Kefka in KH3 if I had my way. But maybe he's too dark. Not that Seph isn't.
    BBS was another really good KH game that rivaled KH2. But it falls a little short is a few ways. Battle system wise it was great (though lacked as many reaction commands as KH2) and it could use more foes to bring variety to who you ran into or fought (only Braig, Xehanort, and Vanitas). So I'd say BBS and 3D were the closest to being equal with 2.

Tani likes this.
  9. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

Frozen would be a really smart move from them purely as it'd be a pretty damn good art style to replicate and it's bloody massive right now. I'd really like to see that.

10. Wazi the pa

It can work and thats something that Square Enix should highly consider for Kingdom Hearts III but there are other past Disney movies and Pixar movies that so many fans of the series and more want them to be in the game.
    Considering now, its most likely that Frozen will be implemented to Kingdom Hearts III just based out of the fan demand

11. Squirrel Emperor

Squirrel Emperor Nuts Staff Member Moderator

Wouldn't mind seeing the parks at Walt Disney World being in it. Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Epcot Center.

I think personally, I'd like to see them tackle some of the worlds from animated series more. DuckTales, Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, Tailspin, Goof Troops, Bonkers... Lots to work with there.

12. Wazi the pa

Actually I was thinking bout that as well, except not Disney animated series but rather Disney original movies. Like I feel they could use 'A Goofy Movie' contents as like a 'side-quest' which makes it so interesting seeing we get to see more of Kingdom Hearts' key characters (Goofy).

In this case, Goofy goes on an 'adventure' with his son Max and they stop by at 'interesting' locations which Nomura-san can use it to his advantage for KH. Well this is just how I see it.

13. tothecikpah

tothecikpah Yevonite

Dambi,Chicken Little..mostly the cancelled worlds such as the jungle book.. new movies like tangled and frozen will fit the new graphics

14. Kaii

Kaii Red Wings Commander Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

I'm not totally sure about Frozen. I'm pretty certain that they're going to make a Frozen-world but I'm worried that, because of its popularity, that it might be gimmicky and pander too heavily to the Disney fanbase.

My votes:
    Wall-E
    Great story, but also a simple and adaptable premise. They've built this really interesting world that hasn't been properly fleshed out yet and the film really only explored one aspect of it. I also really love when KH does more sci-fi worlds and I think that the main problem with adapting Tron was that the story was kind of flat. I think Wall-E would work a lot better. Plus, robot princess Eve?

The Aristocrats
    Given the fanart that already exists on the internet, I'm not the only one who thinks this is a good idea. It could be done sort of similar to the Pride Lands, except with Sora, Donald and Goofy all as cats. It has a similar advantage as Wall-E insofar as the plot is pretty similar and adaptable.
    [​IMG]

A Bug's Life

Ditto with the above. There are some cool possibilities for art and there's an opportunity for Sora and crew to shrink down to bug-size.

The New Alice in Wonderland
    They already did the sequel Tron: Legacy in Dream Drop Distance, so why not the revisit the Alice in Wonderland world with all its new Johnny-Depp weirdness? A lot of people have complained about live-action, but I would be very okay with an animated-ish version of AoW, especially because the over-the-top CGI characters really would lend themselves to the animation style of Port Royal and Tron.

Previously mentioned movies I totally agree with: The Emperor's New Groove and Monsters, Inc.

XvoltaireX, Orenji and Wazi the pa like this.
  15. Wazi the pa

Anything thats Pixar, I WANT IT TO BE THERE SO BAD.
    It's risky trying to use a live-action Disney movie again but we'll see if they will use Wonderland again Kingdom Hearts III

16. Wazi the pa

I decided to come back to this thread because I thought of an interesting world for Kingdom Hearts III?
    We have never seen Goofy's son, Max Goof in the KH series, right?

What if there was a time in Kingdom Hearts III where Goofy must travel back to the home of where Max and Goofy lives in for their 'fishing trip' adventure?
    I'm talking about a world for 'A Goofy Movie'.

[​IMG]

Loads of things happen in the movie which can be useful if Nomura decides to have this as a world in the game.
    It's next to impossible for it to happen I think but if it does, then holy cow, what fan-service Kingdom Hearts III would be bringing.

17. Orenji

Orenji PSICOM Soldier

Hmmm I don't think they're gonna make Goofy a dad at this point out of the blue. I wouldn't like that to happen, to be honest.

18. Wazi the pa

It wouldn't be part of the main storyline, think of it as a mini-game world except it's much better than the Atlantica world from Kingdom Hearts II.
    It'd be a change of pace. It'd be hard to visualize that kind of world being part of the main storyline. Regardless, Goofy is a dad but it hasn't been mentioned at all in the games.

19. Lulcielid

Lulcielid Turk

Am i late for the party ?
    Speaking of worlds(playable) this is my list, assuming that SE keeps with number 13.
    Returning worlds (for plot obligation):
    • Castle Oblivion (AKA Land of Departure)
    • Twilight Town
    • Keyblade Graveyard
    • Radiant Garden
    • Destiny Island (i'd like it to be where the game ends, after after the climax and where the last boss battle happens)
    New Words :
    • Tresuare Planet
    • Atlantis
    • Frozen
    Returning worlds (not for plot obligation):
    • Olympus Coliseum (with expanding sections of the city-underworld-Mount Olympus)
    • Agrabah
    • Traverse Town
    • Neverland
    • The World That Never Was
    Honorific mentions: Disney Castle, 100 acre wood, Halloween Town, Pride Lands.

Note
    : non obligatory doesnt mean that the world wont be important for the plot but rather that you could replace it with another and the plot wont have a 180Âșchange.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
    Wazi the pa likes this.
  20. Kaii

Kaii Red Wings Commander Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

Haha, wow, that is definitely the most original idea I've ever heard for a KH world! I had totally forgotten about A Goofy Movie, though I remember quite liking the story and the developing relationship between Goofy and his son. However, I don't know that that stuff would translate well into KH. I don't remember the setting of the film that well, but I don't recall it being a place I would want to explore in depth. I think maybe a more generic Toon Town could be more fun and rich.

That said, I think that bringing the character of Max in would be genius! He could make a great Kairi-style character, where Goofy's like constantly chasing after him/trying to save him XD

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!