1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Worlds that should be in Kingdom Hearts III. Whats yours?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Discussion' started by Wazi the pa, Apr 24, 2014.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Wazi the pa

Wazi the pa Samurai Legend Moderator Site Staff

MORE LOVE FOR GOOFY! :happyboko:

You got good taste there. Hands down, Treasure Planet and Atlantis must be in KHIII. I really really hope Square Enix or Disney could get Michael J Fox reprise his role as Milo Thatch once more.
    Original voice actors for all of the Disney characters would be a serious love letter and a grand finale to end the Xehanort saga.

2. ChronoRiskbreaker

ChronoRiskbreaker PSICOM Soldier

'Brave' and 'Monsters Inc'. A world of the new Disney princess should be present. It'd be nice to traverse in a Scottish land and greet Scottish people hearing their Scottish accent. Also, I can just imagine Sora and the team being forced to use the accent to blend in. And what about life in the monster world? Donald and Goofy can blend in but Sora's forced to wear a disguise so as not to alert human presence. It'll be like when Boo entered the monster world. There's also the various cabinet doors.

3. Crystal Power

Crystal Power ShinRa SOLDIER

I would love to The Princess and the Frog as well as Frozen, please and thank you. :)

4. Wazi the pa

The story really fits so perfectly with the theme of Kingdom Hearts. I could definitely see it happening but I wonder how Nomura will take Tiana as. She is a Disney Princess so would there be hidden Disney Princess in the game???
    I'm so interested to see it. :chocowalk:

Crystal Power likes this.
  5. Crystal Power

Yea, and Elsa and Anna are now Disney Princesses too. Nomura could alter the story to add them somehow or not, They did make Alice a princess and she's really not one.

6. Wazi the pa

Considering at the time, there wasn't any other available and existing Disney Princess to use for Kingdom Hearts. :p

7. Crystal Power

Hmmm, But I do hope they give them the Princess spotlight, especially Tiana. :)

8. Orenji

Orenji PSICOM Soldier

I'd like to see a "Wreck-It-Ralph" world, too.

9. Shin Kazama

Shin Kazama ShinRa SOLDIER UFFSite Veteran

Tatooine!

10. Wazi the pa

Should Star Wars really come into Kingdom Hearts? I don't believe it should be. Kingdom Hearts has always had their comedy cartoonish side and the seriousness from their original story. Plus Star Wars isn't even a Disney original. If Disney were to own more franchises, people would want those franchises to be in Kingdom Hearts which would be ridiculous should Star Wars come into KH3 which I'd hate to see.

11. Shin Kazama

Shin Kazama ShinRa SOLDIER UFFSite Veteran

I think it'd work okay if they kept it light and didn't get too in-depth or serious about it. Sorry, I can't help myself being that I'm a die hard fan of both :)

XvoltaireX likes this.
  12. Orenji

Orenji PSICOM Soldier

They already did Tron, so...

13. Wazi the pa

At least Tron was made and first owned by Disney.

14. Kaii

Kaii Red Wings Commander Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

I feel like Disney's going to end up making Star Wars video games anyway, so I'd kind of rather they didn't drag Mickey, Donald and co. into it as well.

Wazi the pa likes this.
  15. LeonBlade

LeonBlade Forest Owl Staff Member Moderator Site Staff

I don't want Star Wars in Kingdom Hearts, it wouldn't make sense. Tron doesn't equate to Star Wars in any way, and fits the Kingdom Hearts style in many ways.

I haven't seen Frozen, the movie doesn't interest me, but I'm not objecting to its inclusion in KH3. I don't think they will add any other princesses, but that's not to say they can't be in the game, they just won't serve the same role the original Disney Princesses did for obvious reasons.

I agree with most people's ideas here, the common suggestions out there on the internet. I'd love to see the Jungle Book, as it was supposed to be included in BBS. I really want Neverland to return, as I love that place, but I'm not sure what they would do. I also like Nightmare Before Christmas a lot, but again I don't know what they would do with it.

We will be getting lots of Disney Worlds of course, but I think we'll also be seeing a lot of Disney related things like those summons with the park rides as I feel like the story will focus more on the original characters considering this is the end of the Xehanort Saga.

Some people have mixed opinions on the Pixar stuff, but I don't see why it would be a problem. I'd love to see Toy Story in KH3, lots that you can do with that universe I think, and with Toy Story 3 it has that whole "growing up" theme which a lot of Kingdom Hearts players can identify with as well as Sora himself.

Looking forward to seeing what KH3 will bring, sorry that I don't really have a lot of original ideas to bring, as it's really hard to think of something that people haven't already thought of, just figured I'd voice my opinion as a huge KH fan.

16. Orenji

Orenji PSICOM Soldier

Toy Story and The Jungle Book would both be a dream come true, to be honest.

17. Wazi the pa

The Jungle Book will most likely be in Kingdom Hearts III considering that discarded level of the Jungle from Birth by Sleep the PSP version. I feel like they're saving that world for Kingdom Hearts III.

Keep a lookout for the 'Bear Necessities', if you know what I mean. :chocowalk:

18. XvoltaireX

XvoltaireX Yevonite

Treasure Planet(Someone needs to send Nomura a "persuasive letter" concerning this.)
    Frozen,(there is an ice golem, that would definitely make for a kick ass boss fight.)
    Asgard(yes, i know you might hate me for this, but bare with me. Out of all the marvel settings, this is seriously the only one that can work in a KH game. Think about it, it has magical themes, It's in a fantasy setting, the perfect battle ground to fight heartless, Thor and Loki's conflict almost mirror that of what Sora and Riku's used to be, so Sora can help there. Not to mention this setting is based around norse mythology, so guess what pink haired, sword slinging, ex-soldier would make a perfect FF cameo?)

Princess Mononoke(It's a stretch)
    Wreck it Ralph
    Gargoyles

Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
  19. Lulcielid

Lulcielid Turk

What if Lighting appear as a SuperBoss there, considering how OP she is by the time she fought Bhunivelze

XvoltaireX likes this.
  20. Wazi the pa

The Disney movies I need to see implemented urgently into Kingdom Hearts III are:

-Pixar movies (Toy Story, Monster Inc etc.)

-Atlantis: The Lost Empire (with Michael J Fox as Milo reprising his role again)

-Treasure Planet (This deserves the attention)

To see Lightning as an anti-hero in Kingdom Hearts would be awesome. It's like as if she's still has that kind of attitude in the early stages of the story of FF XIII (in the junkyard onwards).
    That would make a pretty badass boss battle depending how much the gameplay has improved.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!