1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Worlds that should be in Kingdom Hearts III. Whats yours?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Discussion' started by Wazi the pa, Apr 24, 2014.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. BladeRunner

BladeRunner Chocobo Knight

XvoltaireX likes this.
  2. Wazi the pa

Wazi the pa Samurai Legend Moderator Site Staff

Let's see what they decide to have in Kingdom Hearts III. Theoretically, we know all of the possible selections for Nomura and team to choose to be in the game.
    It's only a matter of time til we know the truth.

3. LeonBlade

LeonBlade Forest Owl Staff Member Moderator Site Staff

I can't wait to play the Marvel "World" where you deliver pizzas with Spiderman and then in the Star Wars world where you use the keyblade to blow up the Death Star.

4. Wazi the pa

I hope that's sarcasm because I don't think I might enjoy that considering that's already been done and dealt with in Marvel & Lucasarts games.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2014
    LeonBlade likes this.
  5. Fleur

Fleur Red Wings Commander

I think I'd sooner want Pixar worlds first than Marvel ones. Throw Toy Story, A Bug's Life, The Incredibles, Wall-E and Monsters Inc/University in there. Something like Cars/Planes I'm not as keen on, but the thought of the trio taking on anthropomorphic vehicular forms would be nice and surreal to see.

I'm not sure why Star Wars wouldn't gel with Kingdom Hearts. They both enthusiastically embrace that binary system of light and dark, so Xehanort babbling about darkness in one's heart is no more incongruous than having a Sith Lord bleat about how much better the Dark Side of the Force is. At the very least, if they don't want a Star Wars world, they can always have the obligatory Darth Vader secret boss fight inside the Emperor's throne room on the Death Star. And come on. Gummi ship sequence replaced with a Millennium Falcon or whatever. You don't even have to think too hard to fill in some of the gaps yourself. Square-Enix have aped Star Wars plenty of times in the past. You'd think they'd jump at the chance to actually have some access to it, though I wager they'd have to have some kind of chat with EA first.

Oh yeah, they'd be mad to leave out Frozen. It's popular enough to get its own PS4 in Japan for some reason. To watch their Blu-Ray releases of Frozen on, perhaps?

XvoltaireX likes this.
  6. Wazi the pa

Here's the thing, I don't mind Star Wars being in Kingdom Hearts III but not as a full fledged world. Star War's universe takes place in so many planets as well as it's story. Having the gang only explore the Death Star wouldn't really satisfy me as a Star Wars fan considering I wish to see more.

Now that I think about it, their light & dark theme is somewhat vague, meaning it's able to tie into the light and dark theme of Kingdom Hearts. Story wise, I don't think it will fit in Kingdom Hearts III. However, having it as an unlockable world, as in it's not tied to the main storyline but accessed to be played and explore, would be awesome. Of course, the space battles might be good but let's not forget the past Gummi-ship sequences have been a mini-game, nothing too extreme but somewhat mediocre, meaning we would get our hopes too high for it. I have no idea if the Gummi-ship sequences will come back or make a comeback introducing with a whole new system, but only time will tell...... With rumors and such.
    But in all honesty. Star War's world is too big of a franchise to sow to Kingdom Hearts. I feel like if they try to put it in, it wouldn't turn to be great as we'd hope. That's just me, I hope I get proven wrong. The way things are now, this is how I feel.

The favorite Pixar films must come to Kingdom Hearts. That, I agree with a 'power level over 9000'....... If you understood that reference.

7. Lulcielid

Lulcielid Turk

This my feeling towards StarWars and Marvel on KHIII

LeonBlade and Wazi the pa like this.
  8. LeonBlade

LeonBlade Forest Owl Staff Member Moderator Site Staff

It was very much sarcasm, but also to show that I'm against having Marvel and Star Wars in Kingdom Hearts. I agree with the video posted, honestly I don't think either universe fits. Marvel isn't a world, you'd have to make worlds for each characters, it would just feel like a Marvel game... feels gross. Star Wars is just way too much and doesn't fit the Kingdom Hearts theme at all.

Wazi the pa likes this.
  9. Wazi the pa

I've got another suggested world that could be in Kingdom Hearts III & it can really work well with the game....

[​IMG]

FLIK!

10. Wazi the pa

Wow, the guys over at WatchMojo have conducted a top 10 list for worlds that should be in Kingdom Hearts III.
    Here it is:

11. Jenova

Jenova ShinRa SOLDIER

It's funny because Star Wars was one of the inspirations for Kingdom Hearts.

12. Lulcielid

Lulcielid Turk

So far many of us only mentioned either PIXAR or DISNEY films as KHIII worlds, well i'll add more variaety in the mix.
    Worlds from Squaresoft/Square-Enix IPs :
    • Shibuya (TWEWY)
    • FINAL FANTASY I (cause warriors of light)
    • Ivalice (no adaptation of any Ivalice Alliance games, just only the world)
    • Dragon Quest VIII
    • Crono Trigger/Crono Cross (cause time travel)
    • Any Seiken Densetsu game.
    • Brave Fencer Musashi
    • Drakengard
    While some of them don't make too much sense to be in KHIII it doesn't hurt wishing for it but who knows, KH managed to mix FF&DISNEY with the concept of heart,light&darkness pretty well and still being serious and work.

13. Flash Over

Flash Over PSICOM Soldier

Anything but Frozen. Screw that pos.

LeonBlade likes this.
  14. zenobia

zenobia Yevonite

Holloween town is all ways my choice, but i don't know what they would do about the story going to that world again because jack skellington story is done. unless they makeup something that would be a need to go there i don't really know i just like jack alot and his world was my favorite to visit in this game.

15. Lulcielid

Lulcielid Turk

They can reuse Disney worlds and play the sequels plot , for example in Agrabah they've yet to use the 40 thieves storyline. It's very likely that they will not use a Disney world whose movies storyline have already been completed.

16. Somber

Somber PSICOM Soldier

Frozen is viable in both technical viewpoint and popularity.

17. zenobia

zenobia Yevonite

Ok thank you now i don't have to wonder.

18. Wazi the pa

We know that Mount Olympus, The Tangled World, Twilight Town and even the Land of Departure/Castle Oblivion will be used based on the E3 2015 trailer

One gut feeling tells me that Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden will make a return because of the Chamber of Awakening plays a key role in the story.

Crossing fingers that we'll might see Pixar movie worlds at the very least.... Or even Treasure Planet for that matter.

19. Lulcielid

Lulcielid Turk

Something cross to my mind :

What if certain worlds will be visited only either in cutscenes or offscreen and won't be playable (an ex would be the Realm of Darkness, where Aqua is)?

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!