1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Would the Left 4 Dead franchise sell well if ported to the PS3?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by Tsukiyomi, Sep 29, 2013.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Tsukiyomi

Tsukiyomi Red Wings Commander

I wanna hear everyones opinions on it, assuming any of you ever played them on the xbox 360 before.

Even if it didn't sell well, i'd still buy it in a heartbeat. It's so fun and one of two FPS games i've ever played in my life (The other being Borderlands 2) online was amazing, I would join random games, though I did have a "group" to play with back then, before my 360 gave me a bright yellow middle finger.

Also, whatever happened to that Cold Stream DLC for the 360 version? I havent kept up with Valve for years.

2. Sapientia

Sapientia ShinRa SOLDIER

Never played it; aside from some early Resident Evil games I'm not too much into the horror/survival horror genre. I've heard mixed things about it though.

3. ImminentBread

ImminentBread Balamb Garden Freshman

Well... It's Left 4 Dead. I'm sure it would sell a lot of copies on PS3.
    I played a demo of Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox 360, and I think the game definitely works with a controller.

4. Dollow

Dollow Yevonite

I think they would do okay at first, but the problem I see is that it is so rooted in mods on PC that I think others would get bored of it at least on consoles.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!