1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Your feedback on the FFXV Duscae Demo (It's UPS & DOWNS) *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy Discussion' started by Wazi the pa, Mar 20, 2015.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. LeonBlade

LeonBlade Forest Owl Staff Member Moderator Site Staff

I wouldn't say luck is a factor, I would just say that the framerate isn't as bad as you're saying. Don't get me wrong... it does dip, hell I've had my game crash on me TWICE, which is far worse than having a few frame drops. :(

2. Infest

Infest Chocobo Knight

I would have liked to show you my first fight against the Behemoth after the main quest. It was a total disaster. The framerate was somewhere between ~3fps-10fps during the last third of the battle. :/

LeonBlade likes this.
  3. LeonBlade

Ah, I'm sorry... I never experienced it that bad.

4. Infest

Infest Chocobo Knight

5. LeonBlade

My page disconnected while taking the survey and now I can't even finish it... I don't even know where to go for support on this. This is extremely frustrating.

Edit: I got it to work... I'm very disappointed at the developer that put this page together, as a web developer it's disgusting.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
  6. Wazi the pa

Wazi the pa Samurai Legend Moderator Site Staff

Crossing fingers for players inputting actual feedback and not whining about what's there & not there for the game.

7. Infest

Infest Chocobo Knight

Wow that's crap. :/
    Imo they should've at least let the codes connect to your SE account after redeeming and also give you the chance to edit/add things to it until a specific deadline.

I'm still waiting for a solution for digital buyers.... but I'm not really optimistic here. :/

8. rboxman

rboxman Balamb Garden Freshman

Yeah, folks are complaining about lack of overworld music on gaf... It's a demo people! Music isn't done, text isn't done, animations aren't done etc. FFS magic isn't even done :)

The same about supposed lack of things to do in Duscae. It's a demo and I've already racked up 10h just in this region going nowhere... That actually makes me worried about how long it'll take me to get through the rest of the game!

9. Wazi the pa

The survey asks everything what lacks & what's good so it's they're going to say the obvious regardless if it's a demo or not to them.... Obviously the development team of FFXV will understand why they have said that. I wouldn't worry.

10. LeonBlade

If anyone has any problem with the US survey where you lose connection or you need to refresh but can't get the survey back up, please contact me here on the forums. I don't want to disclose how to do it publicly, simply because it can be exploited by people who don't have a real code.

11. Myrodis19

Myrodis19 PSICOM Soldier

Plus didn't Tabata or someone say that there will be guest party members? So, technically speaking the people who want a female party member could in a way get their wish.

12. Wazi the pa

That's not what they're after but yea, it's a so & so thing going on here.

13. Kagari

Kagari 神羅カンパニー社長 Staff Member Administrator Site Staff

Well I'm disappointed. The survey is compromised and leaked so that people without a code can spam it now...

LeonBlade likes this.
  14. Lulcielid

Lulcielid Turk

But they can´t abuse it as long as they don´t have the demo code

15. King Bimpy

King Bimpy PSICOM Soldier

Of course it will be. There's more trolls out there than genuinely concerned players

16. King Bimpy

• [QUOTE="Wazi the pa, post: 21171, member: 250" Noctis' personality to me is like the combination of some of Tidus' & Cloud's personality.
        [/QUOTE]
      Noctis is a reconstruction of Cloud.

17. King Bimpy

Dialogue during game-play = real time characterization, it doesn't stop at the cost of gameplay. Yes whoever did the script and character sheets deserves credit for fleshing out their personalities. The party isn't behaving these ways because of A, B, and C clichie, which is the opposite in a light of shonen light anime. Nomura said he wanted the characters less animey and by that I think he meant a step away from something you would see in One Piece or Fairy Tail. Now all we need is backstory to further justify behavior and probably some other things.

However, my biggest concern is the theme of friendship. If the characters get along all the time in a world full of cynicism and despair then that would come off as a childish relationship because boundaries aren't crossed. It just repeats we can beat evil through the power of friendship! and that is not appropriate for what is described as the darkest Final Fantasy yet. Conflict shouldn't come from the antagonist alone. there's grey here.

as for voice acting it's hammy cuz there's no jrpg that isnt...

Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
  18. LeonBlade

Actually, it's EXTREMELY easy to get to the poll without having a code. It's pretty disgusting whoever designed the page for the poll entry didn't even fucking try to create a decent authentication system. PLUS, if you enter your code and refresh, it fucking LOCKS YOU OUT. That's the entire reason why I had to figure out how to break it, and fuck me it's laughable. Anyone that knows about programming would take a look at that "authentication" system and LAUGH, I know I did.

The survey can be accessed without a code. I wish they just released the US copies of Type-0 with the fucking registration code and authenticated a survey based off that and not this half assed PSN code shit that doesn't even work.

Whoever made that page should be fired, no exaggeration. They not only have compromised the survey, but they also made Square Enix look embarrassed.

19. Infest

Infest Chocobo Knight

That's only a problem of the US survey so far, right? Cause you have to log in to your SE member account to have access to the EU survey.

20. Lulcielid

Lulcielid Turk

ok.... lets just hope they can detect the trolls between those feedbackers....

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!