Your Gamer-ID, Facebook, Twitter etc.

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Omegaflare

AVALANCHE Warrior
Sep 28, 2013
Oldenburg, GERMANY
I thought it would be cool if we could gather the Communitys gamer IDs, twitter, facebook etc. all in one place for connecting with each other faster and more comfortable.

So let me start:

PSN: Cloudbahamut

Twitter: William_Spike

Facebook: Den Uhing

Ehren

The Sunflower Knight
Site Staff
Sep 17, 2013
Bethany, Oklahoma
Well, uh... My stuff can all be found on my profile. Your best bet for contacting me is my Skype (sunflowerofhope), and I can be added on PSN as Leaferian. I can also be added as Leaferian on the WiiU thing and XBoxLive, but I don't actually own either of those systems at the moment and so never check them.

gaiages

:<
Site Staff
Sep 26, 2013
Florida
I'm most active on my Twitter, @gaiages. I only have a Facebook to keep in touch with family, so I don't usually give that out. My Skype's gaiages, but I only log in when I need to.

I've forgotten my 3DS FC (I have New Leaf too! :D... as well as Code of Princess and KI:Uprising) and NNID already, but they're in my profile if anyone's interested. Other things:

raptr - gaiages
XBL - gaiages
PSN - Slayn_Bacon (shared account)
Steam - gaiages, but... I game on Slayn Bacon, which is a shared account.
Tumblr - gaiages

Uh, I think that's everything. :)

Chaos

PSICOM Soldier
Sep 27, 2013
Oregon
chaos1950.tumblr.com
I don't think people can handle this much creativity in user names, so brace yourself.

Twitter: @Chaos1950
PSN: Chaos1950
XBL: Chaos1950

Skype and Facebook is a little more personal though. If you'd like to chat with me to get to know me better through those though send a message here to break the ice? Perhaps a strange request when I'm putting other info out there, but I'm just weird like that.

I game offline most of the time though, and my 360 hasn't been touched in months so if I don't accept the add that's why.

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
PSN: Azuardo
3DS: 4253-3674-1282
Nintendo Network: Azuardo
Twitter: Azuardo

Last edited:

EvilHero

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Sep 26, 2013
Same as Soup or Man , feel free to add me on whatever. I'm always up for chatting about videogames, anime, etc.

PSN: ReconVirus(Dont own a PS3 or PS4 atm)
XBL: ReconVirus
Steam:ReconVirus

Twitch: ReconVirus

Twitter:Swaggy_McMuffin
Instagram: Swag_McMuffin

Nikki-Cola

Balamb Garden Freshman
Oct 5, 2013
USA
twitter.com
Twitter: @NikkiTheMuseFan
Tumblr: NikkiTheMuseFan
Skype: etnaboogie (Etna's song from the first Disgaea. Yes, she is my hero. Lol..)

Feel free to contact me! :D

Shin Kazama

Sphere Hunter
UFFSite Veteran
Oct 30, 2013
Followed you all on Twitter, PSN & XBL. I added some of you on PSN before but had to re-add, as I had some account issues going on.

Last edited:

Fin

Clan Centurio Member
UFFSite Veteran
Nov 22, 2013
Kanagawa, Japan
PSN - platonicplatypus
Skype - nursefin
Tumblr - nursefin
and my Twitter is nurse_fin, but I don't really use it. Really. 99.5% of it is just tumblr syncs until I got annoyed by that and turned it off.
And then there's some other stuff on my profile.