1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Your Impression of Electronic Arts' (EA) E3 2014 Conference

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by Wazi the pa, Jun 9, 2014.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

?

Out of 10 what would you rate EA's E3 2014 Press Conference?

1. 10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 8

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 7

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 6

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  6. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 4

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  8. 3

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. 2

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Wazi the pa

Wazi the pa Samurai Legend Moderator Site Staff

For me it just hits the 6 for me.

The reason is because of Bioware's games from Dragon to their new work of their New IP
    Also some Mirror's Edge

The rest is.... SPORTS THIS SPORTS THAT.

And that god damn Star Wars Battlefront Trailer at the beginning.... NO GOD DAMN GAMEPLAY

2. Prince Naphtali

Prince Naphtali PSICOM Soldier

outside of Dragon age and the sims 4 everything else was lackluster. nothing of great interest.

3. Fleur

Fleur Red Wings Commander

I missed it.

But there apparently wasn't much. Catching up very briefly, the Behind The Scenes segments were not what I wanted for Battlefront, Mirror's Edge 2 and Mass Effect, and those were the only few reasons why I would bother with the E3 conference.

2/10

4. yeah_93

yeah_93 AVALANCHE Warrior

Teasers and uninteresting things. Battlefield Hardline was crazy. That was a heist? A bloody crane crashed and destroyed part of a building. This is supposed to be cops vs. criminals, but it seems like Battlefield 4 without tanks. 4/10

5. Wazi the pa

Battlefield doesn't feel the same without that war theme and of course what you said: TANKS

6. Wazi the pa

All EA showed in terms of the most hyped games like Mirrors Edge and Star wars was just small documentaries of their development progression of the game. To be honest, E3 is where companies are able to show off their game or product and see it in real time rather than having to see Prototype footage whatnot

7. Azuardo

Azuardo Materia Hunter Staff Member Moderator

I just wanted some tiny Mass Effect gameplay more than anything. A snippet of in-game character models. How squishy and slimy do my asari beauties look on the new hardware now?

It's been a good while since ME3 came out, and I'm struggling to hold it together until the next game, so I just really expected a snippet of footage, at least.

Good to know BioWare's working on something else, but I have a feeling it'll be an online-only game a la Destiny. "Jump into the world to see how it's changed" or something like that - reeks of 'online' to me. Whether that's a good or bad thing, I dunno. We'll have to see. But I definitely think it's a path BioWare and EA would want to go down.

Otherwise, I was content to see some Mirror's Edge stuff, but it looked so early - earlier than what was shown last year, even.

At least with some Bruce Lee UFC gameplay (I'm a big Bruce fan), there were more things that interested me than in MS' conference. But still overall just as boring.

I guess 4/10 because of the same ol' shite they showed.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!