1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Your Top 5 Games

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by ScienceNonfiction, Sep 18, 2016.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Rogue-Tomato

Rogue-Tomato Yevonite

Hmm, tough one is this.

1. Final Fantasy VII
    Not only is it the first FF I ever played, but also one of the first PlayStation games I ever played. I usually play it through once every couple of years, and every time, i still love it.

2. Resident Evil 2

The joy of playing this game - man i can hardly tell you. The music, the sense of danger, it was amazing.

3. Final fantasy VIII
    Again, just a joy to play.

4. Broken Sword
    This was the first PlayStation game I ever got, as it came with the console (along with Gran Turismo and Road Rash in a 3 disc set). Such a genius game. challenging and very funny too. Good ol' George. I still play this game today on my Mac.

5. Metal Gear Solid
    Many many play throughs. Still an amazing game.

I fully expect FFXV to replace one of those titles.

2. Azuardo

Azuardo Materia Hunter Staff Member Moderator

It is a tough one... My list probably reads a little boring/predictable, but it's always difficult to narrow down to just five. These ones all definitely stand out tho.

1. FF7
    My first FF and one I try to replay every year or two. It still has lots of issues that I'd love to have seen fixed up in a proper PS4 remaster that last year's release should have been, but it's still one I can easily come back to and love each time. Very much looking forward to the remake, even if I know it will be a very different experience.

2. FF9
    I still think FF9 captures the essence of FF better than all others with its medieval setting and anthropomorphic cast.

3. Zelda: Majora's Mask
    Still no other Zelda has come close to matching the personality, atmosphere, quirkiness and depth of MM.

4. Super Metroid
    An exceptional example of game design.

5. Metroid Prime
    An exceptional example of game design... in 3D.

3. Fireryu

Fireryu Yevonite

here are my Top 5 games and I'm only picking one game each from a different genre.

1. Final Fantasy 6 ( RPG)

2. Metal Gear Solid 3 ( stealth )

3 Sonic 2 ( platformer )

4 River City Ransom ( beat em up)

5 Legend of Zelda ocarina of time ( Action-adventure)

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!