3 Titles will be announced at E3?

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Skye

Red Wings Commander
Sep 26, 2013
With E3 coming up, I have this feeling they're going to announce something. I checked their schedule for the E3, there's three TBDs, Will there be more than one announcement?

http://square.vo.llnwd.net/o2/sep2014/broadcast_booth_sched_1.pdf

My predictions (Top will be most likely):
Final Fantasy Agito/Type-0
Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy (PS4 Remaster)
Final Fantasy X-3
Final Fantasy VII Trilogy (PS4 Remaster)
Final Fantasy XVI

slpturtle

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Oct 16, 2013
There 4 TBD

Also those XIII trilogy and VII trilogy remasters were fakes, expect mobiles/eidos stuff.

Sep 29, 2013
I expect iOS/Android games, i'm not going to let this company get my hopes up again anytime soon. With ARR and LR just getting wrapped up recently i dont expect any major games from their japanese teams anytime soon.

Sorry to be a debbie downer but im a little bitter about this XV debacle.

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
Some outrageous predictions, there! Practically none of those will happen. The only one that has a chance is Type-0 HD.

If I had to make a guess at SE announcing an FF game for the West, it would be Type-0. FFXII HD would be lovely, but Type-0 HD seems the much more likely.

yeah_93

Warrior of Light
Sep 27, 2013
Venezuela
It's good to dream, but if there were low chances of XV appearing, there are even lower chances for any of those to appear. Maybe Type-o HD, but who knows. Either way, tomorrow is the day.

Joshua

Sphere Hunter
Oct 7, 2013
California
Making predictions is fun! Let's go with:

Tomb Raider 2
Triad Wars
And Type-0

I think it's too soon for Hitman, Deus Ex Universe and FF16. And I'm leaving out Just Cause 3 because I don't think Avalanche can handle 2 AAA games at once.

Squirrel Emperor

Nuts
Sep 26, 2013
The developers of Hitman said the next game would not be at E3 this year.

Deus Ex has been rumored.

Crystal Dynamics will show a new game on Game Trailer's stream but word is that it is not Tomb Raider 2.

And I'm leaving out Just Cause 3 because I don't think Avalanche can handle 2 AAA games at once.
Avalanche has two studios.

Type-0 could be possible, given that someone on Twitter vaguely hinted at something, unless they were mistaken, or cruel, and was actually on about Agito, aka the mobile spinoff.

Just Cause 3 could also be possible, and this apparently turned up, posted by Avalanche (can't find the image on their Twitter though, but then again I don't have a Twitter account):

Tomb Raider 2 looks very likely, though if not, it could be a followup to something like Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light. Deus Ex ranks very high on my likelihood metre, which pleases me, because it's about time they unveil a new entry.

- Deus Ex
- Sleeping Dogs
- New Tomb Raider, or a Lara Croft downloadable game followup

^ my current guesses. Type-0 I am very iffy on, though it's not like I have a good record for predictions anyway, so knowing me the very opposite is going to happen.

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
May 28, 2014
VIRGINIA
www.behance.net
I hope 1 of the 4 is Type-0 on PS3 or 4 (likely 3). It's already done, just needs localizing. It's had voice actors saying they want in on it (Steve Blum said he wanted to do King). It's been around as long as FF15, and if the brought it out they'd at least be giving something to use pissed off fans.

If not Type-0:
FF12 remastered (on vita or PS3)
FF7: Crisis Core remastered (on vita or PS3)
World Ends with You sequel
Bravely Default IOS (mark my words, this will be a thang)

I actually LOL'd at how yall said they'd have to have balls to bring up 16 with 15 still not on the shelves. It's funny cuz it's true.

Jun 7, 2014
Poland
Oh, wouldn't it be funny if they announced Type-0 localization like... two days after fan translation got released?

Anyway, I expect Tomb Raider and Deus Ex sequels. If there's any FF game it will be either FF12 HD or that agito mobile game.

or maybe Final Fantasy XIII-4: Lightning Strikes Twice :cookie: