3D remakes of V and VI?

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
If they get a 3D remake, the question would be, in which platform would they release them ?
If they were to remake it like FFIV/FFIII, PSVITA or 3DS should be the platforms, PS3/4, XB1/360 and PC are another good options.

But personally i would prefer Square to stop making remakes (like the FFIV,FFVI iOS/Android remasters,at most i would tolerate "ports" like FFX/X2 HDremaster or FFVII/VIII/IX in the PSNstore) and living in the past. I would like more new entries.

Sora96

Warrior of Light
Nov 12, 2014
Australia
kh13.com
If they get a 3D remake, the question would be, in which platform would they release them ?
If they were to remake it like FFIV/FFIII, PSVITA or 3DS should be the platforms, PS3/4, XB1/360 and PC are another good options.

But personally i would prefer Square to stop making remakes (like the FFIV,FFVI iOS/Android remasters,at most i would tolerate "ports" like FFX/X2 HDremaster or FFVII/VIII/IX in the PSNstore) and living in the past. I would like more new entries.
They're pretty much done with PS3 & 360. Can't see them remaking them for consoles anyway. I'd expect handhelds. Ports come later.

Ummm, the iOS/Android remasters take a lot less work than X/X-2. They're making new entries. You should tell that to all the people wanting a VII remake. Haha.