A friendly reminder

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

APZonerunner

Network Boss-man
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
Solihull, UK
www.rpgsite.net
Hello!

Just a quick reminder that backseat modding, belittling or generally demeaning and downplaying the opinion of others is a sure fire way to find yourself off Mognet, either temporarily or permanently.

I know this is a charged and sensitive time; there are people excited for FF15, people who are dubious about it, and everything in between. It's no excuse to act like a dickhead, though. We won't tolerate that behavior at all. People who get mad and want to act childishly because the game they've either already decided to hate or have become unhealthily obsessed with the would-be success of is no excuse.

If you think someone is making posts that are unhelpful to the community, report it. Report it instead of blowing up their PMs or quoting them and laying into them. If somebody does that crap to you, report them.

Don't be an idiot. Cheers.

APZonerunner

Network Boss-man
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
Solihull, UK
www.rpgsite.net
Also do remember if you take an issue with one member of the mod/admin team you can contact another member and kick it up the chain and ask for things to be reconsidered. There's a contact form, even for banned people, at the bottom right of every page of the site. It goes to everyone. We will be approachable.

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
Not to rehash any of this, but I clicked on the contact form when I was out of commission back there and it did not let me. That's when I ended up making that second account.