A Tetsuya Nomura x Hatsune Miku game is ‘possible’

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Takoyaki

SOLDIER Second Class
May 27, 2014
Maybe the next Project Diva? I'm not so sure as a fan since I prefer KEI.
Last week, Square Enix designer Tetsuya Nomura revealed his take on Vocaloid idol Hatsune Miku. Speaking with Famitsu this week, Nomura said there is a “possibility” that collaboration could include a game.

“Of course, the possibility is there,” Nomura said. “There are various developments I’d like to do that I’m considering with [Square Enix producer Shinji] Hashimoto.”

Nomura also discussed a bit about his future plans.

“My schedule is by and large mapped out until 2019 and I’m involved in a number of projects that will be more formally announced next year and beyond. This collaboration was a project that I took upon myself out of personal interest, but hopefully the next announcement for something I’m involved in will be for a game.”

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2014/10/tetsuya-nomura-x-hatsune-miku-game-possible#tDbUQYRZzDVgzfvh.99

Kaii

PSICOM Soldier
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Aug 19, 2014
San Diego
I'm skeptical. I think the only kind of game that would make sense to do with Hatsune Miku would be a singing game, like Singstar or something. Anything else I'd find kind of weird.