Active Time Report June 4th 2015 (FFXV)

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Crystal Power

Keyblade Master
Nov 29, 2013
United States
Why are people calling Luna a "Damsel in Distress"?

Because we only seen a small scene of her clenching her necklace? How do we know once she stands up that she can't battle? Also to be honest people are saying Stella was an action female but she looked very gentle and sweet. She does not even look as tough as Tifa, and Tifa is not really as tough as people perceive her to be to begin with...

I was really fond of the concept of Stella, but we barely knew anything about her to even know if she was a good written character, same applies to Luna.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
I don't think people really think that but I'm curious to know what your definition of "little" is. :)
I may have worded it wrong, while what we knew about VersusXIII was relative decent (as far as detail goes), little was the scrapped things from VXIII, here the list:
  1. Stella & any plotline involving her (which Luna could easily fill in, albeit with some little diferences).
  2. Noctis and co escaping from Niflheim invation of Lucis.
  3. Character switching.
  4. Possibly some plot detail alteration (of which we hardly know what the fullpicture of VersusXIII was suppose to look like, except from Nomura and Nojima and other people), though this thing is pretty much a given in any game that's been developed ever and will be develop.
It doesn't look so bad, does it ?

People saying things without providing facts must really drive you nuts.
Is that supposed to be a dig at something? I disagree with your hyperboles when it comes to pure speculation. These are my principles, simple as that, just as you are trite to speculate by whim of opinion and subjectivity. Seriously, no hard feelings. If you can't back it up, then you can't. I can't either. I was implying that you should calm down with the speculation because, 'butchering', is a strong term for a situation that is very unclear to us as consumers.

EDIT: Yeah, I'm not saying you're wrong or anything. You could say I am going a little nuts from all the speculation.

Last edited: