Anyone got any opinions on freedom wars and persona 4 golden both for ps vita

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Zero

ShinRa SOLDIER
UFFSite Veteran
Haven't played Freedom Wars but I've heard great things about it from my friends who share the same tastes. P4G on Vita is the definitive version of what was already an amazing game. If you haven't played any of the SMT games, well, it's a great one to start with. Superb artwork, stellar character development and interactions, a top tier soundtrack and many, many hours of fun and interesting gameplay. Can't go wrong, especially for the $20 the game costs now.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
P4G is the definitive remaster of the original P4(PS2). Regarding what @Zero said, this game is not the best starting point in the SMT franchise since the PERSONA series are not part of SMT series.
Between PERSONA 3 and PERSONA 4 either of those are the best entry point for the PERSONA series though these are 180° different from the first 2 games in the series.
Be warn these are one of those games that takes a LOT of time to complete (60-70hs of gameplay at least) and have a lot of grinding.

Zero

ShinRa SOLDIER
UFFSite Veteran
lol. I don't think it's really necessary in this case to be so technical. Saying SMT was just a quick and easy way of categorizing. But since we're being techno-weenies now, the Persona games are still part of the SMT family in title. Therefore, the way I put it isn't exactly incorrect. And I actually never said starting POINT. I said it's a great one to start with... in the sense that it's one of, if not the highest quality one.

I'm gonna go out on a limb, too, and say that I'm fairly certain he's never played any of the games before. Because anyone who's familiar with SMT/Persona doesn't need to ask if P4 is worth playing. With that in mind, suggesting that P4G be his first makes all of that technical stuff irrelevant.

Last edited:

ChrisB

Clan Centurio Member
Jul 25, 2014
You are right I've never played any of the persona games I was looking for a good rpg game to play

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
I've only played P4 of all the SMT games, and it's probably the only one I'll play because I don't have much patience for massive RPGs and grinding these days. But it's a fantastic RPG - one of the best out there. Get it.