Brotherhood Final Fantasy XV - Episode 3

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
First thought: Wonder if that Iris is the girl in the car in the trailer.

Second thought, meh episode compared to last month, but in fairness, I had to watch it with the sound off so that might not be fair. Still nice to see the backstories, though.

yeah_93

Warrior of Light
Sep 27, 2013
Venezuela
It isn't that bad. Like the past episode, the premise is a bit 'meh', but it's interesting to see how the characters bond.

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
It definitely is interesting. No doubt about it. I just thought last ep had a bit more heart.
Though, when I think about it, this wouldn't really need to be that much more complicated. Gladio isn't supposed to be any more complicated than that. A longer episode might have sold it better, but it worked well enough.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
I wish this were like regular 25 minutes anime episodes, I just feel that they end abruptally. However, in the small time they have, they manage to tell a nice short story.

mikehettfield

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Jul 4, 2016
I've always was telling my sister that gladio could have a sister, but i'm not sure if it's the girl cruising on the regalia with them at the uncovered trailer

heartimecia

Balamb Garden Freshman
Feb 2, 2016
Florida
It's my least favorite episode thus far, but that isn't to say it is bad; it is entertaining and it really displays how utterly kind and good Noctis is. I can't help but fear that it might become a fault in the end - hopefully not! Noctis's friendships with each of the guys are so unique but heartwarming in their own ways.

dissasterrific

fal'Cie Goddess
Administrator
Site Staff
Mar 6, 2016
cosmos
Noctis being mindless in sacrificing himself for anyone no matter how small the situation is is definitely a good peek at his character. There's a good balance there on how he is constantly protected, and seeing him mature from that point is going to be interesting.

Gladiolus' character finally became somewhat interesting lmao. I'm pretty convinced Iris is that mystery girl inside the car in the Uncovered trailer, so it would be good if we see another side of his character through her being around.

Chocobocoholic

ShinRa SOLDIER
Mar 29, 2016
This is the best episode so far. Loving the relationship between Gladio and Noct. Also Iris is so cute, but I've got a feeling that her grown up game self is going to be a corrupted mega bitch from hell who Gladio, Noct & co will have to take down. Just a feeling.

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
I've got a feeling that her grown up game self is going to be a corrupted mega bitch from hell who Gladio, Noct & co will have to take down. Just a feeling.
I think this is her in gelatinous blob form from the January ATR progress report.

The faceless phantom that jumps up and claps that most of you probably never noticed. Start at 0:40

My guess, still pretty happy-go-lucky

NemesisSP

ShinRa SOLDIER
Dec 1, 2013
I think this is her in gelatinous blob form from the January ATR progress report.

The faceless phantom that jumps up and claps that most of you probably never noticed. Start at 0:40

My guess, still pretty happy-go-lucky
Based on what we've seen of Iris in the episode and how she was seen tagging along in the Regalia at some point in the game, it seems quite likely that it is her.