BROTHERHOOD FINAL FANTASY XV episode 4 - "Bittersweet Memories"

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
By far the best episode, it looked really good and I loved the story behind it. It reminded me of Noctis' position and what he has to go through being the next in line to the throne.

Aug 13, 2016
It was the best for me too mostly because of the build up and Noctis' sudden realization that things aren't gonna be the same as they are. It was very emotional and made me cry.

Rezon

Red Wings Commander
Feb 21, 2015
Only thing I'm wondering is how does Ignis not know what Ardyn looks like, hope they explain that at some point.

Nye

PSICOM Soldier
Jul 17, 2016
This episode is the best by far in terms of its relevance to the story, and it made me like Ignis more as a character and appreciate Noctis more as a protagonist. I mean, Noctis sure has his own issues but he isn't such a brat about them and I found his behavior realistic enough as someone going through immense pressure. His attitude towards his father and his duty is mature to an extent, definitely way better than previous FF characters, particularly Tidus. Noctis to me is a breath of fresh air and his comrades are just interesting as him. Wish the episodes were much longer :<