Dark Souls 2

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

yeah_93

Warrior of Light
Sep 27, 2013
Venezuela
So, I got my hands on this recently, and I've been playing it for a while (on PC). The new features (life decreases each time you die, low weapon durability) make the game a bit more hostile than Dark Souls 1. Also, I've spent like 10 hours playing the game, and I've no idea what am I supposed to do; I just keep going through the relentless environments and beating bosses. So far, I've liked it less than both Dark and Demon's Souls. I dunno, the game kinda feels different. It's still the same gameplay from the Souls series people love, but it's definitely worse than the previous games; at least so far.

Have you played it? If so, what do you think about it? Place your opinions here.

May 26, 2014
A couple of my friends absolutely love this series and they've been trying to get me into it. I think it looks pretty interesting too, and the supposed insane difficulty level is something I want to try for myself. So, I'm thinking about starting with either Dark Souls 1 or Demon's Souls instead of Dark Souls 2 (just cause they've been out for a while now and I can grab them on the cheap). Any recommendations either way?