E3 2018 Wishlist

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Wazi the pa

Samurai Legend
Site Staff
Oct 26, 2013
Australia
Something from Sony? Microsoft? EA? Nintendo? I'm curious to know what games you're hoping to see at E3 2018.

For me, I know that Ubisoft will be showing off more of Beyond Good & Evil 2 so I'm looking forward to that, especially since their recent livestream where they showed off some prototype gameplay footage and provided some exposition for the game's lore. Kingdom Hearts III is slated to release later this year, so that's another.

As for a game that I hope to see.... One would definitely be Resident Evil 2 Remake. We know Capcom is working on the title, but it's been so long since its announcement and we haven't seen anything of it. For a title that hasn't been announced.... I'm crossing fingers for something related to Dino Crisis.

To prevent myself from dragging on, here's my list of remaining titles that I hope to see at E3 2018:
  • Final Fantasy VII Remake
  • Cyberpunk 2077
  • Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando Remake (or another R&C game)
  • The Last of Us Part II
  • Dragon Quest XI
  • Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword for Nintendo Switch
  • Shadow of the Tomb Raider

AnGer-dono

SOLDIER Second Class
Dec 27, 2014
Germany
I've already talked about the Square Enix related stuff here, so I'll just mention everything else:
  • Metroid Prime 4. Since this was part of the Wal-Mart leak I think it might actually happen. Certainly not going to be more than a teaser and a subtitle reveal.
  • Ports for Xenoblade Chronicles X, Tokyo Mirage Sessions and The Wonderful 101. Didn't own a Wii U so these would be on my must-buy list. Bonus points for throwing The Last Story and Xenoblade Chonicles in the mix as well.
  • Wave Race. Good god Nintendo, what's keeping you?
  • Cyberpunk 2077. Not much to say here.
  • More Falcom stuff - probably relegated to other events or even company presentations, but I'd like to know about the future of the Legend of Heroes games, including possible re-releases of the Gagharv Trilogy (TLoH III-V) and the Crossbell arc (Trails from Zero/Trails of Azure)
  • There's this ominous Tales game in the works for Switch. I've been a little skeptical of Tales as of late, but if this is an all-new title in the post-Baba era, I might give it a shot.
  • Sakura Wars - anything related to Sakura Wars, please SEGA.