E3 - Hopes and Dreams

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Sep 26, 2013
I hope for another 'Bayonetta 2' like meltdown.

Personally, I'm mostly looking forward to Monolith Soft's new title and the new Zelda game.

My hopes and dream is that Nintendo will revive and make a new Metroid, Star Fox, F-Zero, Earthbound, Star Tropics, Kid Icarus for Wii U.

I also hope to see The Last Guardian. Long overdue. Time to tell the fans that it's not dead.

Also curious to know what is up with Devil's Third.

APZonerunner

Network Boss-man
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
Solihull, UK
www.rpgsite.net
I'm really hoping for a new Zelda, and generally some sort of mind-bogglingly brave 'well, we're in trouble, so FUCK IT' sort of performance from Nintendo. Having a press conference is irrelevant.

Also: MASS EFFECT please god yes into my veins etcetera.

Really hope to see X. Hmm... what else.. oh. I hope for a next-gen version of Ultra Street Fighter IV, as silly as it sounds.

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
@APZonerunner Do you think the next Mass Effect will be shown this E3? It actually never crossed my mind, but good god, I hope so. Pains me that it'll be so far away (late 2015?).

Looking forward to seeing Zelda. X has me curious.

Not sure if Uncharted 4 will be shown, but definitely interested to see where that's going. Naughty Dog's next couple of games are going to be very interesting, with all the personnel changes they've had. Not really sure what other announced games I'm really excited for.

There's a lot I'm dreaming for, though. A revival of 2D Metroid, even FPS Metroid, F-Zero, Star Fox. Any one of those would be lovely.

DOA6 would be sweet as hell. Really looking forward to the character models of that.

Nikolasvanitas

Chocobo Knight
Sep 27, 2013
Greece
www.youtube.com
Games that I would like to see and learn more info in E3

1)FFXV Square Please
2)KH3 ,I guess it may be impossible
3)The Witcher 3
4)X-Monolith with story info and a release date
5)Project Beast,the next gen Souls game
6)The Last Guardian
7)Persona 5

Game Announcements or in other words my unrealistic dreams:cookie:
FF7 Remake
New Mass Effect
New Metal Gear Rising
New Dragons Dogma
A new console JRPG that could compete with FFXV or X :cool:

Last edited:

Jenova

Keyblade Master
Oct 28, 2013
I personally want to see Monolith Soft's new title, Persona 5, Final fantasy XV, a new Metroid, The Last Guardian, and Metal Gear Solid V.

yeah_93

Warrior of Light
Sep 27, 2013
Venezuela
I wish Persona 5 was going to be there, but I don't think it will :(

And... Metroid or Starfox. One or the other, please, Nintendo. Or both!
P5... believe! But it will release in 2014, why wouldn't it be there. Then again, I'd only been interested in Persona recently, so I don't know how their history with E3 is.

APZonerunner

Network Boss-man
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
Solihull, UK
www.rpgsite.net
@yeah_93 I just figure that if they're going to do Persona, they'll do the first blow-out at a Japanese event... they're not going to reveal things at E3, surely? We don't even know what the cast looks like yet! I can dream, though.

Myrodis19

AVALANCHE Warrior
May 15, 2014
Westminster, Maryland
Thank you for showing this. It does say Square will be on the main stage so that is a good thing. Granted what they will show/reveal could be one of what 6 things?

Last edited by a moderator:

Shin Kazama

Sphere Hunter
UFFSite Veteran
Oct 30, 2013
Hope too see a new Zelda (not Warriors) and a new Metroid, preferably by Retro Studios.

Dreaming:
Shenmue III + I & II HD Collection
FFVII Remake
New traditional 2D Castlevania
New Resident Evil going back to its roots

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
Reading topics like these hurts me to the bone lol.

Dreams of Shenmue, Resident Evil, Metroid... it's too much!