Earn trophies for games you own!

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

APZonerunner

Network Boss-man
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
Solihull, UK
www.rpgsite.net
Hey folks! As part of our expansion of the trophy system, which you can use to earn more user titles and kudos, we wanted to give you all the ability to show off some of your purchases relevant to the community.

In line with that, we're adding two new trophies, worth 15 points each, for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX! To be eligible all you have to do is own the games - and quickly prove it to us!

How do you get it? Take a snap of your boxed copy of the game with a slip of paper with your Mognet username and the date and post it up here in this very thread! That's proof enough for us - we'll then manually see the trophy added to your account for all to see.

If you've picked up FF14 digitally, don't worry! A shot of you in-game again with the name and the date in-view works just as well for us.

This is experimental, but if you folks like this and take to it, we'll add more of these for older games and for newer releases as we go.

Chaos

PSICOM Soldier
Sep 27, 2013
Oregon
chaos1950.tumblr.com
Just want to clear something up before I start snapping pictures. With the FF14 picture you want the character name visible with time and date yeah? Also I bought A Real Reborn for early access, but I actually own a physical copy of the original Final Fantasy 14. Could that be substituted or does it only count if it's ARR?

Omegaflare

AVALANCHE Warrior
Sep 28, 2013
Oldenburg, GERMANY
What about owning FF XIII, XIII-2 or any of the PSOne classics digitally? Also how do I make a snapshot of me ingame on a PS3 ? sadly I cant post photos since I dont own a digitalcamera or cell phone (Yep I actually do not have a cell phone ^^)

soup or mann

PSICOM Soldier
UFFSite Veteran
Sep 29, 2013
Yeah, it'd be cool if we could get some other Square games in there, too.

...I'm gonna go dig out my KH 1.5 box now ^_^

APZonerunner

Network Boss-man
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
Solihull, UK
www.rpgsite.net
What about owning FF XIII, XIII-2 or any of the PSOne classics digitally? Also how do I make a snapshot of me ingame on a PS3 ? sadly I cant post photos since I dont own a digitalcamera or cell phone (Yep I actually do not have a cell phone ^^)
We'll definitely do stuff for more games in the future, and make different threads as we add them. We'll do 14 and 1.5 for now in here, and move forward from there!

buddhafied

Sphere Hunter
Sep 30, 2013
Vancouver, BC
What, I can show off my collection and get points at the same time *making pretending shocked face* I'm in!

FFXIV original CE and then FFXIV:ARR CE and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 remix *blush* Kupo...

Attachments