Elteria Adventures! thoughts?

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

HarryTheBruh

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Oct 18, 2019
Elteria Adventures is an open world survival MMORPG that sadly is still in closed alpha. I manage to grab myself a which was fairly easy since all you need to do is go on their website and sign up(you'll be given a key the next time they send a wave of them out). Playing thee game I realized that it's addicting and super fun! when I first got into the game I didn't really know what to do and was confused, but I now know that it's because the game is still in alpha and some features are yet to come. That being said, playing around, exploring, and figuring out what I can actually do, leave me to say that this game takes so many different elements from popular games and enhances the experience tenfold!

For the people that don't yet know the game, here's the trailer:

Really looking forward to seeing your replies to this! What are your thoughts? Have you joined a guild yet?(That's when the most fun begins) Whats your favorite class?

HarryTheBruh

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Oct 18, 2019
I assure you it's not an ad! I don't really post on forums, so I don't know the etiquette of typing in one xD I was just looking for people who seem interested so I could maybe invite them in a guild and play with, since I dont currently know anyone else who plays the game