Final Fantasy XV: History in Trailers (2006-2016) // Sharing...

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Mistwalker

SOLDIER Second Class
Sep 20, 2014
Santiago de Chile
www.youtube.com
Hi, guys.
I wanted to share with you the video compilation I did with (almost) all the FFXV trailers released through the years. I didn't include some trailers (King's Quest, Altissia Gameplay, etc.), because I considered them a little, uhm, redundant.

I hope you like the video.
Also, YouTube made -immediatedly- a copyright reclaim, so if you can't watch the video, please tell (I'm still learning this YouTube stuff :p).

Mistwalker.-

Edit: Updated the video. Now there's (almost) every trailer until the launch trailer.

Last edited:

Mistwalker

SOLDIER Second Class
Sep 20, 2014
Santiago de Chile
www.youtube.com
Could you cut it out?
Honestly, I don't r/eally want to. My intention with the video was to show how the game evolved through the years and how a lot of aspects about it changed, for better or worse (the first trailer had epic-sad music playing, the last trailer had hip-hop music on the background... what?). That's why I didn't want to cut a lot of things, aside from the redundant trailers I mentioned before.

Also, I'm encoding a new edit of the video adding the two new trailers. It would be the last update. I'm hidding the video posted above when this new one ir ready :)
Thanks for watching.