FORSPOKEN - PS5/PC - Luminous Productions new game

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

workos

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Feb 3, 2021
I would like everyone to know how fun exalted-orb is to play. I wish that everyone would be convinced of exalted-orb and that we could all play exalted-orb. It is known that not everyone wants to hear about exalted-orb, but if they looked at it from a different angle for a moment, they would know that I am right about exalted-orb.
Whether it's an adventure and a fight for life, whether it's a leisurely hike or something in everyday life, it's good to have exaled-orbs. Exales-orbs this name should be placed on signposts

Last edited:

Nova

Warrior of Light
Jul 14, 2015
Action RPG + 2022 release confirmed:
Forspoken is an action RPG where you will take on the role of Frey Holland, an ordinary young woman who must harness her magical abilities to survive in a fantastical and dangerous land called Athia. As Frey, you will embark on a thrilling, other-worldly adventure and face treacherous trials to unravel the mystery behind the unknown land of Athia and awaken something much more from within.

As you’ll see in the new game clip, Frey is able to traverse the world with incredible speed and fluidity. I can’t wait for players to experience firsthand just how satisfying it feels to move through Athia, scaling cliffs, and leaping across ravines in the future.
Frey takes center stage in Forspoken, and we’re delighted to announce that actor, Ella Balinska is performing the character. We were looking for someone who could convincingly portray Frey’s dynamic character, and we knew immediately that Ella was the perfect person to play her. From the beginning, Ella understood the themes and concept of the game and was able to channel this in her performance to bring Frey’s character to life. Not only is Ella talented and well matched to the role of Frey, but she is also extremely passionate about Forspoken as her first video game project
https://blog.playstation.com/2021/03/18/forspoken-comes-to-ps5-in-2022/#sf244061560

SerjAngelo

Red Wings Commander
Oct 28, 2017
Traversal looks really cool.
Combat spells seem kinda whack and weak to me. Hope there will be some good melee action.
"Motherfucking dragon" was cringe.
Not really interested in the project, but will still probably buy it just to see the evolution of XV's baseline and how much of the DNA the projects share

Rei

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Jan 13, 2021
Looks like Forspoken will be more strategic rather than being a hack n slash game.
I want more of this game( /^ω^)/♪♪

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
Using NVIDIA Omniverse for remote development in Luminous Engine

For a few seconds you can see what's likely the ruins we saw in the first trailer but in a different angle and with no vfx.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
We got a trailer, spring 2022.

More cast member details:

• Jonathan Cake plays Frey’s companion “Cuff.” Cuff is a magical, sentient bracelet of uncertain origin who helps Frey navigate through the sprawling landscapes of Athia.
  • Janina Gavankar plays Tanta Sila, the strongest and most formidable Tanta in Athia. While she once protected Athia with her unparalleled prowess in battle, Tanta Sila is now a dictatorial despot who is mad with power.
  • Keala Settle plays Johedy, the hard-nosed archivist who provides Frey with guidance during her journey in Athia.
  • Monica Barbaro plays Auden, a kind and open-minded young woman who prioritizes the needs of others before her own. She is quick to accept Frey in Athia and sees more in her than Frey does in herself.
Bear McCreary (God of War (2018) and The Walking Dead) and Garry Schyman (BioShock) will compose music.

More confirmed writers: Gary Whitta (Rogue One: A Star Wars Story), Amy Hennig (Uncharted series), Allison Rymer, and Todd Stashwick

Last edited: