Greetings and a question

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Mayaserena Moonchild

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Sep 1, 2015
Los Angeles, California
Hello everybody. I am new to this forum, but not to the Final Fantasy games. I'm 41 and have been playing these games since my early twenties. There are elements of these storylines that have become incredibly fascinating to me, and for many years I was almost addicted to them.

I have made a beautiful, yet strange, discovery about certain story elements that have changed my life, both for better and for worse- but I am okay with the worse. I have not been able to discuss them successfully to non-Final Fantasy gamers, because I need those to whom I speak to have knowledge of these elements and storyline.

The discussion involves fiction and art containing secrets of something hidden and real.

In which forum should I begin this thread? OT lounge?

It might become an argument, because this is so utterly bizarre. I am not intending to be a troll or a weirdo. But I have no one to speak to in real life, and I MUST speak.

Crystal Power

Keyblade Master
Nov 29, 2013
United States
Hello! Welcome to the forums! I'd say if it's Final Fantasy related it should go in the FF Discussion.

Maybe I can join in on the conversation myself. Hope you enjoy your time here. ;)