Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

SilverGlyph

Balamb Garden Freshman
Feb 27, 2016
Hey y'all, good to be here, glad to be here.

I'm Syd. I've been playing games for quite a long time, but never played a Final Fantasy game until about three years ago. Played the XIII trilogy and got varying degrees of enjoyment; played a bit of III on mobile and liked it; played the 14-day trial of A Realm Reborn and fell totally in love. Now, I'm greatly anticipating the arrival of XV.

My other hobbies include writing, drawing, and watching anime/cartoons. Haven't had much time to do any of those things because of school, but what ya gonna do.

I look forward to having discussions with you all. The community here seems great.

SilverGlyph

Balamb Garden Freshman
Feb 27, 2016
Welcome Silver, nice to meet you! Do you have any plans playing more older FF mainline titles?
Nice to meet you too!

Eventually, yes, I'd like to play older titles, though I admit some of the graphics of the older games do turn me away. I'm trying to overlook that though. In the meantime, I've decided to play the FFVII remake instead of the original.

Welcome to the forum!:happymog:

What other games do you play?
Thanks for the welcome!

Most of my life, I've played DS games haha. I quite like puzzle games like the Professor Layton series. A couple of years ago I got a PS3 and basically fell in love... all my favorite games were games that I played on that system (Journey, The Walking Dead, and Shadow of the Colossus). I haven't played many JRPGs, but one that I played and loved was Ni no Kuni.