Hello, hello!

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

heartimecia

Balamb Garden Freshman
Feb 2, 2016
Florida
Hello everyone! My name is Natalie. I've been lurking for several years now, and figured that it was finally the time to make my own account and start posting on the forums and Disqus! I'm currently a college student and an aspiring writer/editor for the games industry -- a dream that I've realized thanks to growing up with wonderful series like Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts. I also really love BioWare games as well as The Witcher series, the Zero Escape series, and many more. Just figured it'd be nice to say hi; I'm excited to slowly but surely become part of the community here! I hope everyone is having (and continues to have) a nice night/day/afternoon. :)

heartimecia

Balamb Garden Freshman
Feb 2, 2016
Florida
Hello Natalie! Welcome to Mognet. :D Anybody who is both an FF fan and a Bioware fan is right by me. ;) The question is if you're a Mass Effect or a Dragon Age person...!

Hope you enjoy the boards! :happymog:
Hello, APZonerunner! That's awesome to hear. :D And I'm a person who really, really loves both, haha! I'd say that my emotional connection to Mass Effect is greater. However, I love how Dragon Age is something that doesn't leave you once you turn off the console; I always have a good time discussing the theories, politics, religions, and characters in the Dragon Age universe! It's a universe that feels just as, if not more, alive than Mass Effect's, so I really appreciate that about it. But I am a total sucker for Mass Effect and consider it to be my all-time favorite series.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

heartimecia

Balamb Garden Freshman
Feb 2, 2016
Florida
Greetings and salutations Natalie! Welcome to the little corner of the internet we call Mognet Central! From what I read, it seems like you've got great taste in video games. I'm trying to get into western RPGs myself with first approaching to The Witcher 3 and hopefully the Mass Effect Trilogy along the way. Either way, if you've got any advice for a noob like me to get into those kind of games, send them by!

Have fun over here! :D
Hi Wazi! Thank you for such a warm welcome. And I'd be more than happy to! :'D Mass Effect is pretty straightforward -- just play from the first game all the way to the last game, and with The Witcher 3 I recommend Shoddycast's Witcher lore series if you don't get around to playing the first and second game. Both series are really lore heavy (which is awesome) so there's lots to familiarize yourself with, but the reward of feeling like a universe is so alive is totally worth it. I love a mix of good JRPGs and western RPGs!

Hello, hope you have fun here and post often.

I'm a Baldur's Gate person.

Okay, I'll show myself out :chocowalk:
Hi BladeRunner! Man, I need to play Baldur's Gate at some point; I feel like I've missed out on that older but still deeply loved franchise. Thank you for the welcome!