Hi hi!

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

RetroPS4

Chocobo Knight
Aug 10, 2015
Hey everyone! I joined late last year due to still waiting on neoGAF account approval and because I really wanted to have some like-minded peeps to discuss my most anticipated game ever (maybe my avi is a hint!)
I am a longtime FF fan back all the way to 6, and though I enjoyed what I played of XII, it didn't grab me quite as much as the previous ones (Yeah I ignored the XIII series).

Anyway, I am now quite a casual gamer being that I am a full time musician and teacher. That being said, back when I was less busy at the beginning of 7th Gen, I was super-excited about the announcent of Versus XIII. Little did I know that the closest thing we would experience as the actual realization of that game would take 10 years...

Even though I have very little time for games these days, now that it seems like the wait is finally in the home stretch I got a PS4 so I'll be ready. Everyone seems really cool here, and I look forwards to hanging out and am happy to be a part of Mognet Central. Kupo!