just another newcomer sliding in

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Neutral-Earth1

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Aug 7, 2015
hey guys, my name's Nick and im 17 from Australia.
iv'e been coming onto these forums for months but i kept forgetting to sign up so here i am.
my favorite FF is definitely 9, i'm still fairly new to the series though my first FF game was 13 which i did really enjoy.
Anyway, hope to be participating in discussions when i can!

coffee-san

Sphere Hunter
Mar 18, 2015
hey guys, my name's Nick and im 17 from Australia.
iv'e been coming onto these forums for months but i kept forgetting to sign up so here i am.
my favorite FF is definitely 9, i'm still fairly new to the series though my first FF game was 13 which i did really enjoy.
Anyway, hope to be participating in discussions when i can!
Welcome! Very pleasing to know there's another FFXIII fan on this forum now, too \o/
Also as Myrodis said, glad to know you haven't forsaken the classic titles.

Neutral-Earth1

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Aug 7, 2015
Welcome Nick. Props on going back to play the older games. Seems lately ive seen a bunch of newer people who started with 10-13 and have not bothered to go back.
while i'm not the biggest fan of turn-based combat (i still have fun with it), the older games are really good. out of the older games iv'e finished 7 and 9. I nearly finished 8 but the junction system was just the worst and the story just became too over the top for me.