Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Collector's Edition in the West

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Jun 7, 2014
Poland
Finally non-japanese fans also get some love from SE.

Full contents include:
- Collector’s Steelbook Case – The limited edition steelbook case, containing both KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX and KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX discs, features premium artwork from the series Director, Tetsuya Nomura.
- Collector’s Edition Box with Dust Jacket Cover
- Shadow Heartless Plush Toy - 9.4 inch/22cm tall plush of the classic KINGDOM HEARTS foe
- Exclusive Official Disney collectible pin featuring Sora and Mickey Mouse – Made out of a soft enamel coating on metal, its height stretches out to 1.68 inch
- 30-Page Art Book – This art book includes an exclusive foreword and a sketch from Nomura, along with art from the series

EDIT: Lack of soundtrack is a bit disappointing, but on the other hand that heartless plushie... I need it in my life.

Last edited:

Shin Kazama

Sphere Hunter
UFFSite Veteran
Oct 30, 2013
Wow, I've been trying to decide what to tell my wife I want from her for Christmas...

...My decision has just been made. Pre-ordered!

May 26, 2014
I rarely ever go for collector's editions, but I have to admit I really want this. Too bad I won't be able to get it. If only SE announced this earlier...

Oh well. Hope everyone who gets this enjoys it. I'll just be sitting in the corner crying with my collectible pin.