Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMIX Release Date Confirmed (E3 Trailer)

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Wazi the pa

Samurai Legend
Site Staff
Oct 26, 2013
Australia
Thats right, the game will release on December 2nd for the Playstation 3 along with this AWESOME E3 trailer, check it out:

Let the excitement unravel......

Also theres a story update of Kingdom Hearts 3 in the trailer....

My reaction:
sf;sgn;sfkgnfsmgl/knf;livnflv;fnvfvnfv;finvvhoihgre;ogirhg;ogiarhgoghargro;uhgra\aerihgaeogihearlghergkrekgjbaegkjbhagkergbrkuhgalfijeweaof

Wazi the pa

Samurai Legend
Site Staff
Oct 26, 2013
Australia
After knowing that Square Enix has made an update to Kingdom Hearts III, WHICH WAS THOUGHT TO BE UNLIKEY, I guarantee you guys that Final Fantasy XV will make an appearance in E3, but on a much bigger scale.

yeah_93

Warrior of Light
Sep 27, 2013
Venezuela
*watches trailer and understands nothing*
Yup, this is Kingdom Hearts.

Also, why would the whole video be in English and the last part in Japanese? Seems lazy IMO.

Wazi the pa

Samurai Legend
Site Staff
Oct 26, 2013
Australia
Lol lets keep this thread to the news at hand instead of a FFXV speculation thread man.
In summary, Square Enix has got more stuff to show off from their sleeves. Im sorry, I'm like this every year when E3 comes into action, excitement goes in over my head; A beast I can't tame.

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
May 28, 2014
VIRGINIA
www.behance.net
Pretty badass having that little something extra about KH3 at the end. Nice touch Square.

*watches trailer and understands nothing*
Yup, this is Kingdom Hearts.

Also, why would the whole video be in English and the last part in Japanese? Seems lazy IMO.
Likely the chara talking at the end don't have english voice actors yet. The KH2, BBS, and Coded stuff is already dubbed.

Wazi the pa

Samurai Legend
Site Staff
Oct 26, 2013
Australia
Pretty badass having that little something extra about KH3 at the end. Nice touch Square.
Ill admit, I did not expect any update of Kingdom Hearts III to take place in this years' E3, this just makes even more happy.

Square Enix: The Conjurer of Surprises!

Tani

PSICOM Soldier
Oct 25, 2013
India
www.facebook.com
Damn this was amazing! I so cannot wait for Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix. And that KH3 teaser was totally not expected! Damn i hope they show a lot more, my expectations rose yes.

Wazi the pa

Samurai Legend
Site Staff
Oct 26, 2013
Australia
Guess I should just get 1.5 when 2.5 drops. It'll be nice to see the fights in the all movie scene theater of 358 at least.
Getting both and displaying it on your game library is such a satisfying feeling especially if you adore Kingdom Hearts so much :D