Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue (PS4)

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Wazi the pa

Samurai Legend
Site Staff
Oct 26, 2013
Australia
I kid you not, that is the actual title.

upload_2015-9-15_17-53-57.png

This game is coming to the PlayStation 4, Not the PlayStation 3.

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 will be releasing in 2016.

The contents of the game are as follows:

And here's the trailer for it:

Well guys..... More KINGDOM HEARTS GAMES TO PLAY! Don't expect Kingdom Hearts III anytime soon.

yeah_93

Warrior of Light
Sep 27, 2013
Venezuela
Square does know how to suck money from people. Also, terrible title, but it's not surprising. It comes from the same company that named games: 358/2 Days, Duodecim.

Sep 26, 2013
Square does know how to suck money from people.
Oh just wait. 1.5 and 2.5 will be ported to PS4 or they'll combine 1.5, 2.5 and 2.8 in a single package. Then there will be a KH ultimate collection that has the entire saga in it, including KH3.

Square Enix has given me a good reason to play the waiting game with the Kingdom Hearts series. If there is a collection with the entire saga in it, I would like to get that version instead of all these separate releases. I can wait.

yeah_93

Warrior of Light
Sep 27, 2013
Venezuela
Oh just wait. 1.5 and 2.5 will be ported to PS4 or they'll combine 1.5, 2.5 and 2.8 in a single package. Then there will be a KH ultimate collection that has the entire saga in it, including KH3.

Square Enix has given me a good reason to play the waiting game with the Kingdom Hearts series. If there is a collection with the entire saga in it, I would like to get that version instead of all these separate releases. I can wait.
Exactly. I know this is their plan for sure. And, after making the mistake with Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (The Legacy collection, which had more games, was released soon after), I'm not about to fall for it again.

May 26, 2014
Also from the same company that puts sequencial numbers in games titled Final Fantasy :woot:
Even ignoring why Final Fantasy is called Final Fantasy, it's still a nice, catchy, and simple title. KH games on the other hand have had some pretty ridiculous titles over the years. Oh well. I wanna see how far they can go.

CyborgHD13

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
May 16, 2015
The amazing "2.8" in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue requires so much math it's hard to comprehend.

Final Chapter Prologue is basically Nomura thinking "Let's come up with something super freaking long and make it "Blatantly obvious" that it will be the final title before KH3, even though I made it clear before 2.5 was the last title before KH3!"