Kingdom Hearts III Release Window has been made INTERNALLY.

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Wazi the pa

Samurai Legend
Site Staff
Oct 26, 2013
Australia

Wazi the pa

Samurai Legend
Site Staff
Oct 26, 2013
Australia
The difference between Versus XIII and Kingdom Hearts III is that KH3 ain't in development hell..... At least, that's what I've been seeing.
I'm just keeping all that bs in the past and hoping for...... "A better tomorrow", if you know what I mean. :chocowalk:

Sep 26, 2013
The difference between Versus XIII and Kingdom Hearts III is that KH3 ain't in development hell..... At least, that's what I've been seeing.
I'm just keeping all that bs in the past and hoping for...... "A better tomorrow", if you know what I mean. :chocowalk:
They are two different situations that shouldn't even be compared.

yeah_93

Warrior of Light
Sep 27, 2013
Venezuela
I was just joking with that. But, yeah, I just couldn't forget the time Nomura said it with Versus. At least this game seems to be coming along nicely.

Flash Over

Chocobo Knight
Mar 7, 2015
NL, Canada
Now if the changes in SE structure, do you think that the original plan still stands ? (Realesing FFXV(VersusXIII) before KHIII)
Definitely. Full promotion kicks in for XV in August, meaning it'll more than likely be released within six months from then. It's very obvious from KH3's trailer that it still has a lot of work to be done!