Lali-ho!

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The GemiKnight

Clan Centurio Member
Nov 11, 2016
Durban, South Africa
Greetings and salutations everyone. I'm very happy to be here.

I have to admit that Final Fantasy does not have much of a following in my part of the world, which I hope someday changes. But, until then, it's really awesome to have a space where I can connect with so many people who share my love and appreciation for the franchise. My first and undoubtedly favourite game in the series is VIII. I love it so much that I even have a Griever necklace and a shirt with the Balamb Garden logo! I have never played a FF game that I did not enjoy (including the XIII trilogy). I guess it's because I tend not to be overly critical when I play video games. I never forget that the main reason I play video games is to simply have fun.

In closing, I want to say that I unashamedly admit that I'm a nerd because I believe that it's not a bad thing to be in the time we live in. The world can do with more nerds :) I look forward to being a part of the Mognet community. Onward to FF XV!!!