Latest Purchases

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
Games, CDs, Blu-rays, books; whatever it is, share your latest buys with the rest of us!

I'll start with some buys I've made over the last month to get us going.

soup or mann

PSICOM Soldier
UFFSite Veteran
Sep 29, 2013
I got this stuff for my birthday:

Tales of Xillia Limited Box, Dragon Ball Z "Rock the Dragon" Collector's Set, S.H. Figuarts Frieza action figure and a pair of boxers.

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
My friend you are going to LOVE yourself for getting The Last of Us.
Already beat, and absolutely loved it. Could not put it down for a second. Loved it so much that I bought the art book! Alongside the Mass Effect Trilogy, easily my favourite game of the generation. Eagerly awaiting that single-player DLC now!!

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
Whoa whoa, there's DLC?! Why didn't anyone tell me this?!
*dances on the roof*
Glad you liked it, though. Man, that was...isn't it just an amazing experience? I don't know if Naughty Dogs'll ever make a sequel (I'm guessing they'll go with a series like they did Uncharted) but if they do, I'll be at their offices throwing money in their faces. xD
Yup, they recently announced that the single-player DLC will be arriving around December-January.
TLOU is one of those that people think should not have a sequel, and I can understand that. But it's one of those games where I was just so heavily attached to the characters that I really didn't want it to end. I really would love to spend more time with them again, so I certainly wouldn't say no to a sequel. But DLC might be the answer to that, and I will most definitely be buying it. It truly was one of the most incredible experiences I've played.

(recognise my avatar? : p)

gaiages

:<
Site Staff
Sep 26, 2013
Florida
I "purchased" The Legend of Zelda on my 3DS as a Club Nintendo reward. :) Other than that, I honestly haven't bought much of anything. Yay for saving money!

Ciel

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Sep 26, 2013
Got Wind Waker HD in the mail a day ago, and before that Rain, Lone Survivor and Deadly Premonition on PSN since they're having that $10 promotion if you spend $50.

Storm2356

Clan Centurio Member
Oct 4, 2013
World B
I think the last game I got was Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time. Awesome game, especially if you've played the other games in the series.

Latest purchase of any description?

Okay!

River Island. £35. Size 6 UK because I am petite. Not the best things I've ever picked up, but I couldn't bring myself to spend anything more.

.____.

I also picked up some Pringles. They're addictive. Especially Prawn Cocktail.

Yeah, my purchases aren't that great.