Merry Christmas!

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

APZonerunner

Network Boss-man
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
Solihull, UK
www.rpgsite.net
Hey, Moogles. Yeah, we're calling you Moogles now. This is Mognet central after all. Anyway -- I just wanted to take a moment out to wish you all a Merry Christmas, or Happy Holidays for those of you not that specific with this day.

I hope y'all have a lovely day, get brilliant gifts, and spend some amazing time with those you love. Feel free to post pictures of gifts if you wanna show them off!

Here's to an amazing, and FF/RPG filled 2015.

Fin

Clan Centurio Member
UFFSite Veteran
Nov 22, 2013
Kanagawa, Japan
No gifts or family this year for obvious reasons, but it wasn't too bad. Probably sounds weird to say this but I miss my cat more than my family. I ate some cake and played a lot of FF7.

I also made cake for a Christmas party I went to the other day. It was a lot of work (and expensive, yikes), but fun! Not a gift to me but a gift from me to everyone.

It's always interesting to see how holidays are celebrated in other countries. Over here people go to Christmas parties all through the month with small gift exchanges and there are decorations/lights everywhere. And Christmas cake is very popular. It's more festive than I thought. But no religion and the 24th-25th are not treated all that specially.

Merry Christmas!