Naruto is coming to an end.....

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Wazi the pa

Samurai Legend
Site Staff
Oct 26, 2013
Australia
I don't know about you but I feel like a part of my childhood is being stored in a deep deep closet.....

It's hard to accept the fact that it's finally coming to an end.

What you guys think?
I feel emotional here....... :/

Nikolasvanitas

Chocobo Knight
Sep 27, 2013
Greece
www.youtube.com
Reading the final manga was a breathtaking moment fro me too,I have been watching Naruto for 6 years waiting for the new episodes each Thurday on Narutoget.
I remember waiting for the episodes with the reveal about Itachi,his fitgh with Sasuke,the battle with the Akatsuki members and Pain and the fights with Tobi and Madara
We grow up with this series and now as Wazi said its time to say goodbye to an old friend

Wazi the pa

Samurai Legend
Site Staff
Oct 26, 2013
Australia
Reading the final manga was a breathtaking moment fro me too,I have been watching Naruto for 6 years waiting for the new episodes each Thurday on Narutoget.
I remember waiting for the episodes with the reveal about Itachi,his fitgh with Sasuke,the battle with the Akatsuki members and Pain and the fights with Tobi and Madara
We grow up with this series and now as Wazi said its time to say goodbye to an old friend
I am definitely going to continue watching the anime series until the very end considering that I haven't missed one episode yet (English subbed). I too also watch Naruto via Narutoget! Hopefully the Last movie will be released to the site very soon.
It's really really hard to accept that's ending.......

Myrodis19

AVALANCHE Warrior
May 15, 2014
Westminster, Maryland
I am definitely going to continue watching the anime series until the very end considering that I haven't missed one episode yet (English subbed). I too also watch Naruto via Narutoget! Hopefully the Last movie will be released to the site very soon.
It's really really hard to accept that's ending.......
Aparently next Summer they are releasing a third part min series about Naruto and Hinatas kids and the other main characters kids. Sorry if i am late to the party with this info.

Wazi the pa

Samurai Legend
Site Staff
Oct 26, 2013
Australia
Aparently next Summer they are releasing a third part min series about Naruto and Hinatas kids and the other main characters kids. Sorry if i am late to the party with this info.
Deep down, I want Naruto to continue as long as possible so I'm really glad that even a mini series is in the work. It's difficult to let go of something you've been with for many many years.......

BladeRunner

SOLDIER, First Class
Jun 7, 2014
Poland
Honestly I gave up on this show about 50 episodes in the Shippuden series. The episodes felt so dragged and slow-paced that I just couldn't find any motivation to watch it, despite being interested in the story. And even the animation quality was visibly worse than in the first series.
But now that it's finally finished, I think I'll try reading the manga. It seems faster-paced and thank-god-no-fillers.